I Have No Friends2Ride w/

Syncros Products

hello everyone, I need alittle help, I plan on upgrading a few parts on my bike. My LBS is having a sale on Syncros products, I'm still very new to mountain biking and the brands so I was wondering if someone could tell me the quality of their products.

The things I'm planning to get.

Syncros AM Stem - under $65USD
    Syncros Bar AM Gain 7075 - under $70
    Syncros AM 26" Wheelset - under $300 are they strong? I'm under 250pound, lol

Thanks
    My Bike

2009 Cannondale F7 Disc - Don't Know Y I Bought This Bike. N(-_-Y-_-)b

I Truly Apologize For Any Grammar Errors

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Firstly, those prices (stem/bar) are not that great. Secondly, Syncros makes decent stuff but for about the same price, you can get a Thomson Elite stem. Handlebar- kinda high as well but a nice bar.

Wheelset- can't comment too much since I have been using custom wheelsets for years now. However, have you read reviews on them? I THINK they use custom double-row angular Enduro bearings and that, along with the labor, does add some cost so for $300, I think they are a good deal. Is the MSRP around $600? Anyway, the wheelset is tough but you can get a better stem and bar.

mtbr member
    Agree with Flyer. Pricepoint was running a syncros cockpit special awhile ago that had a stem, bar, and grips or sumfin like that for $70.