Thread: Syncros hubs ?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Syncros hubs ?

I was looking @ a 2009 Syncros DH rear hub. I contacted them by phone to find out how many points of engagement & if spare parts were available. Warranty dept. was the only option from the directory list. The guy couldn't understand exactly why I wanted the POE - whatever 36 POE. Couldn't tell me if spares were available i'd have to email their website contact. Anyone else have Syncros experience ? thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Yes, They have spareparts available! but u have to write in or call them for their inventory
    Their hubs are somewhat an improved quando. however, its awesome awesome customer service.

Marshall Cant from Syncros is the best person you are looking for awesome service.
    I owned the syncros FR/DH hubs 10x135mm and the fr/dh front hubs for the past 2 years till i sold the wheelset away last month.

its a 4 pawl 36 engagement hub if i remember correctly when i opened it up to do some servicing. I could be wrong as usual. but 6 rear hub bearings confirm

Spareparts dept absolutely the best. What happened to me was the pair of hubs came and were missing the front 20mm converters. wrote in and 2 days laterm, Marshall hooked me up with the taiwan office and all they asked was specifically what i wanted and my address. 4 days later, a registered mail came and viola new adapters without paying a cent.

next was the rear thru bolt QR 10mm skewers. after using for over a year, full of dings, scratches and whats not. same thing. I asked marshall if he could sell a brand new one. he needed was a photo of the parts i needed and he will make the arrangement. not once did he ask me to pay for anything. strange but it improved the experience i had with them after the first buy, I ended buying 4 pairs of syncros rims 2x DS 28, 1x flr23, 1xdps32
    all of them exceptional products. my team ended up using the ds28 as well, till we switched to flows and laserdisc frs.

I regard their service with extreme high regards

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhanney
    Yes, They have spareparts available! but u have to write in or call them for their inventory
    Their hubs are somewhat an improved quando. however, its awesome awesome customer service.

Marshall Cant from Syncros is the best person you are looking for awesome service.
    I owned the syncros FR/DH hubs 10x135mm and the fr/dh front hubs for the past 2 years till i sold the wheelset away last month.

its a 4 pawl 36 engagement hub if i remember correctly when i opened it up to do some servicing. I could be wrong as usual. but 6 rear hub bearings confirm

Spareparts dept absolutely the best. What happened to me was the pair of hubs came and were missing the front 20mm converters. wrote in and 2 days laterm, Marshall hooked me up with the taiwan office and all they asked was specifically what i wanted and my address. 4 days later, a registered mail came and viola new adapters without paying a cent.

next was the rear thru bolt QR 10mm skewers. after using for over a year, full of dings, scratches and whats not. same thing. I asked marshall if he could sell a brand new one. he needed was a photo of the parts i needed and he will make the arrangement. not once did he ask me to pay for anything. strange but it improved the experience i had with them after the first buy, I ended buying 4 pairs of syncros rims 2x DS 28, 1x flr23, 1xdps32
    all of them exceptional products. my team ended up using the ds28 as well, till we switched to flows and laserdisc frs.

I regard their service with extreme high regards
    That's good to hear should I decide to run one of their hubs. Syncros inc. is in CA that's who I called and the guy in warranty wasn't exactly helpfull but I did get a return email from Marshall Cant which was cool.

≈ > ♥
    Syncros has awesome customer service, due in no small part to Marshall.

I bent an axle on one of my Mentals and he sent out a new one halfway around the world, with spare bearings to boot, asap.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zahgurim
    Syncros has awesome customer service, due in no small part to Marshall.

I bent an axle on one of my Mentals and he sent out a new one halfway around the world, with spare bearings to boot, asap.
    perhaps marshall will throw some swag to us for the good things we said...
    then again i can only say good things about him and syncros atm.

Stray Bullet
    I've got a set of their DH hubs. Due to my stupidity I broke the cassette body when putting the lock ring on. Emailed them about buying a new one. Marshall sent one out for free. Super impressed with the service even after I said it was my fault.

Glad to Be Alive
    Syncros are nice...but get the real deal with [SIZE="4"]Hadley's[/SIZE]...been On them for 8 years...easy to take apart put together and get parts...Customer service is incredible...look up a thread I did a few months ago

Hadley Hubs Factory Tour
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Professional Troll
    I've dealt with syncros CS for the pedals once. Top notch guys!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by keen
    That's good to hear should I decide to run one of their hubs. Syncros inc. is in CA that's who I called and the guy in warranty wasn't exactly helpfull but I did get a return email from Marshall Cant which was cool.
    I need some hub parts... Anybody know the contact info for Marshall Cant?
    I cannot find it anywhere!
    Thanks

mtbr member
    i like hadleys aswell thats what i run on my v10 and theyve been on it for 5 years now and ive had no problems with it
    keep the rubber side down!!