Thread: Syncros DS28

Northeastern Rider
    Feb 2009

Syncros DS28

Hey all,
    Looking at picking up a pair of syncros ds28 rims in white. Anyone with exerience on them care to comment about the good and bad aspects?

These are on sale and the price is right so I don't care to hear about pricing on these. Thanks.
    "The original concept of freeriding was that there was no set course, goals or rules to abide by. "
    Mountain Riders

mtbr member
    My buddy trashed his on the first day at Whistler last year and wasn't even riding very hard. I'd avoid them like the plague myself. I've never had any luck with Syncros including their garbage headsets that would never stay tightened. They're right up there with Crank Bros as making the worst mtb products. Too bad, the both have good ideas and look great but they need to hire engineers that have a clue!

Have FUN!

G MAN
    "There's two shuttles, one to the top and one to the hospital" I LOVE this place!!!

g3h6o3
    No experience with the DS28 but I had the DP25 for a couple of years and they were fine. I suspect the trashed set mentionned previously was badly built because Synchros don't have a bad reputation. Their products are very generic but work alright.
    Check out my SportTracks plugins for some training aid software.