mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Superlogic 2x carbon bar finish

The description on the new Superlogic 2X carbon bar says its "matte" (on the Ritchey site as well as online retailers) but all the pictures I find show glossy. Does anyone know which it is?

Ritchey Design Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by botanicbiker View Post
    The description on the new Superlogic 2X carbon bar says its "matte" (on the Ritchey site as well as online retailers) but all the pictures I find show glossy. Does anyone know which it is?
    Yeah, that's our fault. Our first samples of this new bar came in glossy and the pictures were circulated before we caught it. They have a matte carbon finish. Sorry for the confusion.
    Dave Law
    Ritchey Design Representative

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Thanks. Is that a similar case for the superlogic post? The Ritchey site doesn't specify and the picture is gloss but some of the pics form the real world it looks like there is a matte available.

Ritchey Design Rep
    Yes, unlike the 2x bars, which are totally new, the seatposts were and are in many cases glossy. We're doing a running change with the new finish. So if you're ordering the parts from somewhere, and want a particular finish, I'd have them check before you buy.
    Dave Law
    Ritchey Design Representative