mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Ritchey Double bend bars (WCS Carbon Flat 10D)

Starting to upgrade the El Mariachi little ata time. I really dig THESE bars but curious if anyone has experience with them.
    Can I keep the current stem length or is a length change needed?

dirtbag
    I've got those bars on two bikes. One alu, the other carbon you linked. The 10 degree bend feels great on a xc bike.

If you read the description in the link you posted, you'd see that you don't need a stem change assuming you like your current cockpit length.
    Amolan

mtbr member
    There was a review of these bars on twentynineinches.com a while back. I think one of the guys said it actually made for a slightly longer cockpit.

I was thinking about these a while back but didn't find much else on them. I am curious about what others think as well.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I've been running the 700mm Alu version for ~2 years of riding and racing singlespeed. Love them and my only complaint is that the carbon version are too damn narrow. If they ever make 680mm+ in carbon I'll order them the same day.

mtbr member
    I've been running the carbon ones for over a year now. Love them. Width is perfect (for me at least). Didn't need to change stems.