mtbr member

Ritchey Carbon Bars

I don't usually find extraordinary deals on eBay but occasionally I find a good one like these bars.They are Richey WCS low rise carbon bars and I got them for $39 and $8 shipping. I just installed them today and they feel really sweet They are only 24 1/2 inches wide but that is 2 1/2 inches wider than what I took off (older bike).They sell new for $125 plus.Santa came late to my house this year but that is better than never .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ritchey Carbon Bars-photo028.jpg  

Ritchey Carbon Bars-photo029.jpg  

Trying not to kill myself
    Congrats on the good deal. I've got some similar WCS bars on my Stumpy, and they're good at absorbing some of the vibration without being too flexible. I recently ordered some new ones from eBay myself, and it's crazy how much prices have dropped on the narrower bars (620mm and less). Everybody's going wide these days...

mtbr member
    The fact that they were cut down was the only reason I could figure for the low price.I was actually a little skeptical when I first bought them but it worked out and they are wider than I'm used to so I am quite happy to have them. I'm still working toward a new 29er but until then I couldn't pass up this deal and I'll probably transfer them to my new bike anyway.