mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Real weight of Ritchey Superlogic Flat

Does anyone know the real weight of Ritchey Superlogic Flat 31.8/580mm handlebar ?

I've emailed one of the stores and they told me that it weights about 106-108g (they weighted all of the pieces they have in stock). Is it possible that Ritchey for the first time ever had overstated suggested weight ?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    It is confirmed. See picture with handlebar on scale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real weight of Ritchey Superlogic Flat-dsc_0312.jpg  

mtbr member
    How thick are the walls at the ends?

Ritchey told me this bar isn't compatible with bar ends.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I don't know as this picture was sent to me from one of the local stores. It's sad news if it is not compatible with bar ends. I was almoust ready to buy it, but bar ends are must-have for me.

mtbr member
    Yep, I was interested in it too, specially considering pretty much all WCS carbon bars sold on eBay are fakes. I thought this new bar was a good option. It's lighter and probably harder to copy than the WCS bar. The Ritchey website didn't say anything about whether it was compatible with bar ends or not though, so I asked Silvio Ostinelli, the warranty manager of Ritchey. Unfortunately, he responded it isn't.

mtbr member
    Definitely isnt compatible with ends. This was/is there all out light weight bar

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    i just bought one today, so well see how mine does.