mtbr member
    Aug 2008

GT Pantera with Syncros Extras, Rock Shox Air forks etc

Hi all this is my first post sorry if its in the wrong place. Im in England by the way just to point out

Somebody locally is selling this bike click pic for larger image

Its a GT Pantera with Shimano Deore Group set with LX mechs deore disc brakes

Syncros Bars, seat post, rims and headset

Alpha Drive Crank

Rock Shox Pilot Air RC Front suspension.

Its in very good condition has hardly been used due to owner having bad shoulder injury

Can anyone tell me a bit more about this bike and how much it would be worth roughly?

Many thanks all

Last edited by ferret75; 08-02-2008 at 11:30 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I can't say how much it's worth,but it looks very nice!Does it come with everything shown?

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Yes it for sale as seen in the picture.

Has some nice extras

I used to be into mountain biking years ago but have been away from it for a good 8 years.

Just after some info and how old a model it is.

It certainly looks the part anyways

Many thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    if its in good condition, shouldnt be worth over 250#'s about $500cad. you can buy a similar bike brand new these days for about $900 maybe add 50 if it comes with all the whistles. i mean if it was ridden once and put away for 5 years add 50, but if it shows signs of light use, 300 with all the added crap would be fair imho, but honestly, id be offering less.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    sorry, 04-05 judgin by the fork. and it have only been put away for 3-4 after being ridden once. make sure everything works or you'll need to figure out the cost of servicing.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    The bike has been rode only say 6 times the guy bought it brand new only rode it on road.

He had accident and injured shoulders so its not been rode since its in very good condition been in a garage for last couple of years.

It comes with all extras

Thanks for the help