VRC Illuminati

Fillet Brazed Ritchey P-20 Team

I've got a lead on a semi-rare vintage item if anyone is interested.

It is/was Rick Stefani's personal Ritchey. He does all the paint work for Ritchey, Otis Guy, some Sycip stuff, not to mention killer restorations. He's done two bikes for me (now working on a third), and has done several for TiLite (Joe)...

The frame is a 18.5 (19") fillet brazed P-20 team. All the paint has been stripped down so it's sitting bare. The bike will be painted what ever color the new owner desires with the purchase of the frame. Needless to say, the bike will essentially be perfection.

When I go to pick up my (third) Ritchey in a few weeks, I'll make sure to get some pictures of the bike to post. Rick's not a big 'internet' guy, so I figured I could help him find a buyer. I'm sure someone here will be (or know someone) who is interested.

Feel free to go though me directly on this as I'm already bending a few MTBR rules with this post as it is!
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy

It is/was Rick Stefani's personal Ritchey. He does all the paint work for Ritchey, Otis Guy, some Sycip stuff, not to mention killer restorations. He's done two bikes for me (now working on a third), and has done several for TiLite (Joe)...

The frame is a 18.5 (19") fillet brazed P-20 team. All the paint has been stripped down so it's sitting bare. The bike will be painted what ever color the new owner desires with the purchase of the frame. Needless to say, the bike will essentially be perfection.

When I go to pick up my (third) Ritchey in a few weeks, I'll make sure to get some pictures of the bike to post. Rick's not a big 'internet' guy, so I figured I could help him find a buyer. I'm sure someone here will be (or know someone) who is interested.

Feel free to go though me directly on this as I'm already bending a few MTBR rules with this post as it is!
    Rumphfy,
    Send me some shotssssssss. Im a sucker for non-welded Ritcheys!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy

Youre getting another Ritchey? What'd you get??

VRC Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillet-brazed
    Youre getting another Ritchey? What'd you get??
    I'm a big sucker.
    It's either a Comp or P-23 frame (he's not sure which or even if there's a difference), brand new team red/white/blue fade paint, factory decals...$200 bones. I couldn't leave well enough alone.

I loved the way my Ritchey's rode and regret selling them. This was just too good of a deal to pass on. Plus Rick could be one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

I'll more than likely sell off the Stumpy Epic Carbon as I'm only luke warm on that bike.

I'd much rather the FB'ed P-20, but I can't justify that...
    -eric-

Illuminati

We the people ...

eric
    you have mail

VRC Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by scant
    eric
    you have mail

As do you Sir!
    -eric-