Student

Why are you not biking??

I want to share the most lame reason why I can't bike. I stubbed my toe while running upstairs to my room to get my cell phone. I stubbed my toes on the door frame, when I went down I got a leg cramp and after investigation my phone didn't even ring What's the lamest thing you have ever done that has kept you off the bike?
    [SIZE="3"]The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash. ~Julie Furtado[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I am recovering from a broken collar bone a month ago that required surgery. It had started to feel pretty good. Last night I was sitting in the easy chair playing my guitar. I stood up, took a step, and tripped over the cord going to the amp. My natural reaction was to protect the Strat. Now I got some pain in the shoulder and can feel the bones move a bit. No doubt this has lengthened my recovery time.

mtbr member
    You Are An Idiot!

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGurlie
    You Are An Idiot!
    You are mean..lol See you round the block.
    [SIZE="3"]The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash. ~Julie Furtado[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Hehe, I was just joking..! I understand how crappy it is to be outta commission... hope the foot... and the collar bone... heal fast so those bikes dont have to sit in the garage for too long!