Resident Newbie
    Jun 2007

When When When......

When will I heal!!! I went down pretty hard about 2 weeks ago. I'm 32 years old and I landed on my right shoulder and hip. My elbow was messed up but it has healed. My hip is still sore but getting better. I'm worried about my shoulder. It still hurts. Not as bad as it was but bad enough that I'm limited to riding on the road for now. I guess if it still hurts in another week, I'll be visiting the doctor......At least I didn't break anything this time!

Team Chilidog!
    While I can appreciate yer frustration, I'm going to be off the bike for another couple of months while my bones knit. Someone broke their leg pretty badly, and they're guaranteed off the bike for 9 months or so.

Go to the doc. Make sure you didn't dislocate yer shoulder.
    MTB4Her.com: mountain bike site for women, by women

Scuffed
    I waited 6 weeks before getting my shoulder looked at hoping it would come right plus I apparantly have a high pain thereshold. Turned out I had an impact fracture and some tendon damage. 8 months later and I am a week off having another scan of the tendon as still causing me grief. Your could try waiting it out another week but if it's really painfull I would get it checked out sooner than later.
    [SIZE=4]NO REIGN NO GAIN
    ......MMmmmm
    [/SIZE]

Resident Newbie
    Jun 2007
    that's what i was afraid of, I'll be making an appointment...
    08' Haro X6LT