yesturday I was riding a local trail some nice doubles and some trail rides. and I stopped to get somthin out of my backpack and out of no where I get stung in the mouth (on the roof of my mouth), upper lip and chin by some type of bee. it hurt like a bi#ch.. so I just call it a day and ride back. once i got back to my car my whole face is soo swollen. so when i get back home i just ice it for the rest of the day. after about 5 hours of iceing and benadrial (sp?) i looked normal again! well this morning i woke up looked in the mirror and i saw my upper lip was about 4 times its regular size.. this thing was huge. so i went to the docter earlier today to get it checked out and it turns out im allergic to bees and every time i get stung now im gonna swell up.. doc says im gonna be swollen for another day and then i should be fine.
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: well this sucks...