Thats all Folks!

Titanium Upgrade or Chiropractic

In my situation the Chiropractor appears to be working. A few months ago I was on the receiving end of a head on car wreck. It left me with bulging disc in my neck and lower back along with a one torn disc at L5S1. This resulted in motor skill issues, pain, and numbness in my back left shoulder, arm, butt and leg. After months appointments with several Doctors and Physical Therapist two different neurosurgeons concluded (with very little confidence) I needed rods and pins at my 3 lower vertebrae and disc removal at my neck to correct my situation. The idea of hardware in my back really freaked me out. So at the suggestion of others I saw two chiropractors to review my case. These guys were first ones with any confidence to say we can help you. They gave me some hope that I will be able to throw my leg over a bike again. After a several treatments Iím feeling good results.
    Mtn Bmx
    [SIZE="2"]
    Kozos
    Ice Tools
    e-thirteen
    Maxxis
    ODI
    Fiberwise
    Motor Tabs[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Hopefully you don't need those titanium rods put in

How's your recovery coming? Avoiding surgery is always best if there are alternatives that work. I've avoided surgery in situations where just the process of the surgery and the coming back from just the surgical cuts etc would have been over half the recovery. I would usually read where the patients were never statistically better off than just trying to pt their way out of their symptoms. That is, of course, if the alternative works.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

Thats all Folks!
    The back is not doing so hot. But I canít afford the surgery along with time off work. Hoping things will get better.
    Mtn Bmx
    [SIZE="2"]
    Kozos
    Ice Tools
    e-thirteen
    Maxxis
    ODI
    Fiberwise
    Motor Tabs[/SIZE]