endurance xc

Tendonitis in right elbow.

I managed to wake up one morning with my right arm in alot of pain. I extended my arm all the way out with some pain then brought it closer to me and it would only go a certain distance and then intense pain. I could not even touch my face with my right arm! Daily tasks became very difficult but the worst part is that I could not ride. Tendonitis is not much fun, but every day i can move it a inch farther. It has been two weeks and its almost back to normal. If this ever happens to you then just be careful with it and start riding again as soon as you can!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by VaNNage
    I managed to wake up one morning with my right arm in alot of pain. I extended my arm all the way out with some pain then brought it closer to me and it would only go a certain distance and then intense pain. I could not even touch my face with my right arm! Daily tasks became very difficult but the worst part is that I could not ride. Tendonitis is not much fun, but every day i can move it a inch farther. It has been two weeks and its almost back to normal. If this ever happens to you then just be careful with it and start riding again as soon as you can!
    Mine was so severe that I was 2 seconds from needing surgery and it took roughly 2 yrs to heal !! It sux ! now from favoring that arm for so long the other one is starting to get sore.

banned
    I dislocated my elbow a few months back. Looks like it'll need at least a year to heal from what others told me. Sux.