mtbr member

Septoplasty tomm.

I'm having Septoplasty tomorrow. I have to get my septum straightened out, I screwed it up pretty bad when I broke my nose last year in a crash on the bike (cant breathe very well through my nose a lot of the time). Anybody else had this procedure done? I'm a bit nervous to go under, but I've had a couple of surgery's before, so I'm sure I'll be fine. Wish me luck! I'll update sometime tomm.
    Remember, "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time".-D.Ritchie

Two Tired
    Been there and done that. It shouldn't be a big problem, but expect some bruising. They don't put you all the way under, but you are definitely not all there...it is a very odd sensation.

Good luck!
    Let the good times roll.
    trailroller.com

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Good luck! I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.

mtbr member
    I'm doing ok, in a decent amount of pain, but it's standable. I had quite the trip in the hospital, my body ended up pretty much flipping out when they couldn't seem to get an IV into me, lol. One of the strangest things I have ever been through, my entire body started sweating profusely, it was nuts. I stopped take my percocet, it was making me sick, so I'm just on extra strength tylonol. Thanks for the well wishes!
    Remember, "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time".-D.Ritchie