!sdrawkcab kcusuoy aH

Radial head fracture......

So I was riding around downtown Orlando the other night and I suffered a “Radial head fracture” aka broken elbow I flipped over the handle bars doing a rolling stoppie…… its not a severe fracture but I have yet to see the orthopedic surgeon about it. I would post x-rays but you cant see anything in them due to the location of the fracture.. My appointment is in a few days. Then I will find out the extent of everything. So who else has done this and what type of rehab if any did you have. How long were you instructed to stay off the bike? Any other advise? Thanks.

One life, One boss

my deal

Radial Head Injury, any feedback would be nice...

I think I was back on my bike about 9 weeks after the fall. I got really lucky, things worked out fine for me. I still can't fully stretch out my arm.

!sdrawkcab kcusuoy aH
    Quote Originally Posted by aka AK
    Radial Head Injury, any feedback would be nice...

I think I was back on my bike about 9 weeks after the fall. I got really lucky, things worked out fine for me. I still can't fully stretch out my arm.
    Thanks for the link back..... I am still waiting on the orthopaedic doc to decide what to do. appt moved to friday the 1st. but I think I will be fine with a little therapy and time..........mainly because I can type with both hands slowly but I can do it!