Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

lucky its not worse

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  hookydoo 
#1 ·
riding at Del Valle East Bay Regional Park had a hard fall on some pretty steep singletrack. Really lucky its not worse. Came off the bike doing close to 30 mph.

Other shoulder looks the same as well as my knees and both my oblique areas (sides I guess). Really lucky it wasn't worse considering all things. The bike and myself were ok and able to ride it out.

See less See more
#2 ·
I fell off a 6 foot ledge bunnyhopping, got pinned against a tree and a crapload of jaggers. after thinking about how to get out, i had to take the holsters apart while pinned in the riding position. came out with scratches luckily.

My brother and i were doing a 30 mile ride, and in the first 3 miles, he got cocky and started swerving at me. he misjudged the weight of the panniers and ran right into the fork/frame gap, and flew off the bike and hit head-first into the state road. we spent another 20 mins patching him up. Without his helmet, he most definetly would have been killed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.