mtbr member
    Sep 2006

knee pain need semi diognosis

Today i took a rather painfull slide out on tons of hard pack and roots I slamed against my hip and gouged out a good part of right shin but, thats absolutley not even close to the pain in my left knee ill give you the best description when i straighten out my leg to "lock it out" it hurts in the back very left on the side of the bone i really hope its just from me slamming it against the ground and not a torn ligament, but it also really hurts when i do that stretch when you pull your full up closer to your back so i dont know whats goin on but if anyone has any ideas im all ears, sorry about the lack of punctuation and caps.

bikerbert
    since you had a crash, i'd definitely get it checked out by a dr. if you didn't have pain prior to crashing, then the crash could be why.

is there swelling/bruising/loss of range of motion? if so, definitely go get looked at.

mtbr member

Hope torn meniscus...

Sounds like a meniscus tear. I just went through this last year... See a sports Orthopedic. [bummer]

http://www.arthroscopy.com/sp05005.htm

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    well its been two days i seem to agree with wes, most of the motion is back and tomorro i go to the gym most of the swelling is gone and i hope it will just clear up eventually. I dont know what else to say.