Thread: Jammed Finger

flying fatass

Jammed Finger

its nothing serious....just took a fall on my bike a few days ago....just a little road rash and a jammed finger....more than a day later, my finger is still swollen and is all purple and blue....just wondering how long would a jammed finger take to heal?
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTail
    Should your balls sit in front of the saddle or on the saddle? Im a bit confused.

Out there
    Aug 2006
    I jammed a thumb last September (yup, more than a year ago) and it still hurts. I jammed the other thumb two months ago and it also hurts. Only more.

Jammed fingers take forever.
    All problems in mountain biking can be solved by going faster, except the ones that are caused by going too fast.

flying fatass
    well....i got pretty much all motion back in it....and besides slight swelling and pains if bent too far/hard, its good now.....even w/ it jammed, i was still able to ride the next day without it hurting too much...
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTail
    Should your balls sit in front of the saddle or on the saddle? Im a bit confused.

FleshwoundGravityResearch
    My jammed finger is still jacked 10 weeks after the wreck. Starting to wonder if it is more than a jam. The knuckle is still swollen and stiff and painful.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Hyperextended the left middle finger 9 months ago and it's still not %100. I have about %95 strength back, and roughly %80 range of motion. Most of the swelling(whole finger) went down within 2 weeks, but the rest(directly round the 2nd knuckle) remains unchanged since then :P. Suppose it's just f'd up until i decide to get something done about it.