mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Help out a fellow rider

The list of injuries on this forum is endless but anybody who posts here is really looking for some answers/help. Please, when you do check out these threads offer whatever you can to someone who's posting something in your area of interest. I see posts here that have gone unanswered for a week or more. Even if it doesn't answer directly what the poster is looking for it shows that someone cares enough to offer something. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

My thread, my second post

I feel this is important enough to comment on my own thread just to keep it at the top of the page. I followed my own advice and got others to chime in on essentially unanswered threads. Remember, you all are here checking out this forum probably because you've been injured yourself and know the uncertainty that immediately follows--surgery? No surgery? What will PT get me? Am I going to ride like I used to?? I went through all that 8 months ago.

And I am riding. Slower on the descents for sure, but I'm currently in survivor mode. I didn't know that I would ride at all while I was casted. This isn't about me, this is about helping those in need of some friendly comments on this forum.

MERCURY
    Aug 2004
    hey xcguy: just a post to let you know a lot of people do. i have so far only put messages
    here in " rider down". i have made comments on ruined finger and lower back pain. at
    some point i may contribute to bad knees and bad shoulders. i get physically induced
    migraine headaches and am very subject to motion sickness / vertigo. yes i have a lot of problems. my advice to all. "LET NOTHING INTIMIDATE YOU". of course always follow
    my friend jed's advice " BE SAFE, DON'T BE A MEATHEAD" which i think are words to live by.