Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Has anybody been healed by Benny Hinn?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  splangy 
#1 ·
I see bodies hitting the floor everytime i see his show, so its got to be real. Tell him AllKnowing sent you, he will hook you up big time!

#2 ·
AllKnowing said:
I see bodies hitting the floor everytime i see his show, so its got to be real. Tell him AllKnowing sent you, he will hook you up big time!
:eek:ut:

:lol:

#4 ·
People like Benny Hinn and their followers may look funny to us but ministers like him should be arrested and tourtured. My mom prayed and sent alot of money to Benny Hinn and other such organizations, when she was dying of cancer and there was little else medicine could do accecpt keep her relatively sedated. Bad enough that they take advantage of people in desperate situations to strip them of money, but worse is the emmotional roller coaster the victam goes through between rejoicing they have been cured and finding out they are still dying. My mom was by no means uneducated or ignorant but after fighting cancer for 12 years she got really emmotionally deserate believing in and sending money to these cons. I even had to take my mom to one of these events( not Benny Hinn but some other guy).

I won't go into detail but it disgusted me. Just so you know I went in with out being judgemental about this one as I knew nothing about him - there are some ministers I respect and would listen to their sermons with my mom (although I'm not of any denomonation myself). There were mostly very poor people in attendence and the minister was telling the audiance they should pray to God to become rich and receive money, but in order for the process to start they need to plant a seed of faith for further finacial wealth by making a donation to the minister. I don't know what they teach in religous classes today but I was taught you don't pray to God for things like money.

Did Benny Hinn heal my mom with his blessed water and trinkets?
I guess you if spun it the right way he could have, after all her prayers were answered and her misery ended after she was six foot under.

#7 ·
splangy said:
That's not very Christianlike of you!
Christ threw the money changers out of the temple and also called the Pharisees whitewashed tombs full of dead mens bones.

In the end, God will effectively judge those who use his name for profit and greed. All men die.

Until then, we need to be wise and examine all things.

Now before this degenrates into a topic best read in another forum, I doubt you really meant to be serious with your reply comment, but I just wanted to point out that there is room for critical thinking and making a *gasp* judgement in Christianity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.