mtbr member
    May 2006

frequent urination after crash

did a big otb on an 8ft drop around 10 days ago. grade 3 ac seperation, bruised ribs and some road rash down my right side. other thing i have noticed was that i am going to the bathroom alot and have some leakage. never had any issues before. asked the doc and said i may have bruised something and if it lasted over 2 weeks to go to urologist to get it checked out. there was no impact in that area as far as i know. i was out for a few minutes but didn't have any pain in that area. i am a guy if it matters...

anyone else experience anything like this?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by buconine
    did a big otb on an 8ft drop around 10 days ago. grade 3 ac seperation, bruised ribs and some road rash down my right side. other thing i have noticed was that i am going to the bathroom alot and have some leakage. never had any issues before. asked the doc and said i may have bruised something and if it lasted over 2 weeks to go to urologist to get it checked out. there was no impact in that area as far as i know. i was out for a few minutes but didn't have any pain in that area. i am a guy if it matters...

anyone else experience anything like this?
    If the issue is with your junk the urologist, if you have symptoms elsewhere like numbness in your crotch or pain down one leg, or something from your low back down, you may need to see a neurologist as it could be a problem with your spine.

Members who have read this thread: 0