What's the Speed of Dark?

Fractured Wrist!

I Fractured my wrist last weekend racing motocross and i have a race this weekend. Do you think i should race it? or could i do more damage? if i raced, i wouldnt push it or anything, probably just roll all the jumps.
    but does anyone know how long they usually take to heal?
    a couple of weeks?
    Tricks Like: The Heavy Metal Maniac's Dizz Flip, Redefine the Term "Radness"

Team Chilidog!
    Quote Originally Posted by aeffertz91
    I Fractured my wrist last weekend racing motocross and i have a race this weekend. Do you think i should race it? or could i do more damage? if i raced, i wouldnt push it or anything, probably just roll all the jumps.
    but does anyone know how long they usually take to heal?
    a couple of weeks?
    Don't push it, even riding on it's a bad idea--you could end up making your hand useless. Go to a doctor, and see what they say.

Two of us here have had pretty bad wrist fractures, myself and xcguy. I haven't been back on the bike since I broke it on July 8. I'm still working on getting the range of motion back before I get back on my bike.

What bones did you break? I broke the scaphoid (needed a pin), the radius (multiple small fractures in the distal head, needing an external fixator), and the ulna (there's still a little piece of bone that hurts when I turn my hand).
    MTB4Her.com: mountain bike site for women, by women

What's the Speed of Dark?
    well. it was a hairline fracture on one of the bones in the arm right on the growth plate. it only took a few weeks to heal up. i ended up just sitting the race out. still won the year end championship points, too!
    Tricks Like: The Heavy Metal Maniac's Dizz Flip, Redefine the Term "Radness"