MTBiker
    Oct 2006

First crash in a year since getting my bike

Well I crashed for the first time on my bike today Nothing serious but oh boy it did not feel good

I was descending a rock garden and my rear end was feeling really stiff and bucking me around pretty good. My foot slipped off the pedal and while I was getting re-situated on the pedals I rode up the side of a rut and lost it...I fell over on my bike on some rocks and the bike fell on me. Not a scratch on it!

but my hip and shoulder are killing me. I can feel the pain in my hip even on my right side when I walk. Well...at least now I know what it's like and have to re establish that confidence
    Last edited by kuksul08; 02-08-2008 at 08:31 PM.
    We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace -Michael Franti

The plough
    Check your rebound... and air pressure if using an air shock... Playing with the bike's rear end will also take your mind off yours

V.

MTBiker
    Oct 2006
    Haha thanks. I actually just found out that I'm using a spring for a 200lb person where as I am only 150. So once I get that I can set up my sag better
    We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace -Michael Franti