Thread: face plant!

mtbr member

face plant!

man. where do i begin. i will keep it simple. i wasnt thinking right. went down a very very steep drop. my body wasnt as far back as i should have been. next thing i know the front tire hits a root. i go head over handles and my face contacts the ground first. 6 stitches in my lip and the next day a swollen face
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    i need a god damn seat post!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Happens fast doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chameleon
    man. where do i begin. i will keep it simple. i wasnt thinking right. went down a very very steep drop. my body wasnt as far back as i should have been. next thing i know the front tire hits a root. i go head over handles and my face contacts the ground first. 6 stitches in my lip and the next day a swollen face
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    I came across a rider a week ago who landed on his face and he was OUT when I got to him. I still haven't heard anything back from him but he got the whole package--busted face and a concussion, I'm guessing. Heal up fast dude. What do you do to not do it again? Beats me. It'll be some other reason next time but that doesn't mean we're going to stop riding, does it?