Go Speed Racer

Bonking ... not feelin' well Down for at least another week

I had my thyroid removed last week and just saw the doctor today, he said to give it another week before I get back on the bike. I knew I was addicted to this sport, but I did not know how much until this down time. My bike has never been cleaner. Wiped down a hundred times, lubed and sitting there calling my name!

This weekend I think I will clean out and repack my camelback. I guess I am l am lucky it is not something more serious that had me down for longer.

Good luck to you all...

Hermit
    And good luck to you. Be thankful it's not 3 months in a cervical collar (the price I paid for my last crash).

Steve Z
    Pedaling when it's dry
    And paddling when it's wet

My insignificant blog:
    http://swampboy62.blogspot.com/

Go Speed Racer
    Doc cleared me to get back on the bike. Wondering how much fitness level dropped off after being down a month. Going to hit up a long ride this weekend, can't wait!

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    dam ,,god speed recovery to everybody , I can relate to missing the action ! this is my second week off the bike took a simple but hard fall off a small jump , jump flew from under me landed in the sitting on the floor postion , directly on my tailbone ...ooooouch ,,th kicker to the whole thing is i'm 380lbs ...yup big boys , make hard landings, now the trails are in perfect shape riding crew is getting bigger & now im sitting out on the sidelines......was laughing at mtbdennis cause I completely understand !!!! a I keep saying to myself at least i'll be healthly for when my new 650 arrives .........hope everybody makes a speedy recovery and quickly get back on there trusted steeds