I have been having on-and-off soreness in my right knee since I jumped my bike into a tree once a few years ago. It's not too bad, but it is annoying. I went to my usual doctor but he seemed clueless about it, so he gave me an X-Ray. Apparently there was nothing wrong with the X-Ray, so he sent me to physical therapy, which didn't help with the problem. He won't do an MRI because he says it "costs too much" and suggested I wear orthopedic shoes instead (as if he were paying for it, LOL). Nice, but I would like a more professional opinion.

Can anyone recommend a knee doctor in the southwest Suburbs Chicago area?