*B*
    mtbr member

anyone dealing with metatarsal neuroma?

I have a injured tendon in the ball of my foot that is inflamed and putting pressure on the nerves between the third and fourth toe. I've rehabbed it to about 75% with a device called "yoga toes". Anybody have any experience with this? I'm using metatarsal pads "runners pads" which seems to help when riding, I just cant seem to get past this last hump.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by *B* View Post
    I have a injured tendon in the ball of my foot that is inflamed and putting pressure on the nerves between the third and fourth toe. I've rehabbed it to about 75% with a device called "yoga toes". Anybody have any experience with this? I'm using metatarsal pads "runners pads" which seems to help when riding, I just cant seem to get past this last hump.
    I have something similar and just received a cortisone shot to try and bring down the swelling of the nerve. I want to try and do what I can to make sure this does not can back so I've being looking at the "yoga toes" but have not tried them.

Laker and a Trail Blazer
    I might have this. I have to shave the thick callus' on the balls of my dogs. Not sure if it's the nerve swollen or dropped metatarsal bones. No ins. Sucks.