*B*
    mtbr member

anyone dealing with metatarsal neuroma?

I have a injured tendon in the ball of my foot that is inflamed and putting pressure on the nerves between the third and fourth toe. I've rehabbed it to about 75% with a device called "yoga toes". Anybody have any experience with this? I'm using metatarsal pads "runners pads" which seems to help when riding, I just cant seem to get past this last hump.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by *B* View Post
    I have a injured tendon in the ball of my foot that is inflamed and putting pressure on the nerves between the third and fourth toe. I've rehabbed it to about 75% with a device called "yoga toes". Anybody have any experience with this? I'm using metatarsal pads "runners pads" which seems to help when riding, I just cant seem to get past this last hump.
    I have something similar and just received a cortisone shot to try and bring down the swelling of the nerve. I want to try and do what I can to make sure this does not can back so I've being looking at the "yoga toes" but have not tried them.

Laker and a Trail Blazer
    I might have this. I have to shave the thick callus' on the balls of my dogs. Not sure if it's the nerve swollen or dropped metatarsal bones. No ins. Sucks.

Members who have read this thread: 0