Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 1,101 to 1,103 of 1103
    mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    You're right Humpty, very limited information for anything to do with this injury except the anecdotal from places like this. One thing is for sure, if PT doesn't produce satisfactory results there is the surgery which is a bitch from the recovery standpoint. I don't need to tell you, if you go that way - find the best surgeon you can. Good luck to you and hope the PT can be adjusted to address the issue you are having right now.
    Last edited by savoi; 5 Days Ago at 05:50 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2016
    Finally getting around to posting some photos of what my shoulder can look like with good posture and when I let it get sloppy. I had a Grade III separation 03/17/2016. I can do anything with my R arm. My main activities are surfing and training for sprint triathlons, and I have no issue paddling or swimming. You can tell which photo is which...

...If they were there. Guess I can't use photobucket anymore. Anyway, if I put my scapula in it's normal position, the distal end of the clavicle reduces, next to the acromion. If I'm slouching, the acromion drops away from the end of the collarbone and the lump appears.
    Last edited by FL mtb; 4 Days Ago at 10:25 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by FL mtb View Post
    Finally getting around to posting some photos of what my shoulder can look like with good posture and when I let it get sloppy. I had a Grade III separation 03/17/2016. I can do anything with my R arm. My main activities are surfing and training for sprint triathlons, and I have no issue paddling or swimming. You can tell which photo is which...
    That's amazing, keep that good posture!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112