mtbr member

5-21-06 i got really messed up

i was riding in wamp at a good pace untill i tried to avoid a jump that some kid covered with plywood, it was a split second desition (hit the jump and case the landing hard, avoid the jump eat tree) well my bar grabed a tree sent me flying off the bike i landed face first in to a few rocks,

crushed my nose in 5 different places, shattered my eye socket, riped my face open from my left eye lid to the bottom of my nose, did a nice scorpion that fractured a few vertabrea,
    this was the one time i decided not to wear my full face , my brainbowl looks like it got hit bye a bomb, but it did save my life

i was in the hospitle for 3 days and two nights it took the doc 5 hours to clean me up and sew me back to geather, and the rest of the time was one crazy trip with the morphine and all the other stuff they were giving me
    live life like a bullet
    FAST HARD AND GO OUT WITH A BANG

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Ouch, sounds damn rough, at least you seem to be in good spirits. We also need to see some pictures of the mess

mtbr member
    i've been trying to get the pics of me in the hospital just waiting for the e-mail

i was in decent spirits until reality set in on the fact that it's going to be about 1-2 months before i am able to get on a bike and 5-6 months before i can ride up to my potential again

the one thing i've learned from this is check the jumps before you decide to hit them at full speed and allways wear a full face

i should have the pics up tomorrow
    live life like a bullet
    FAST HARD AND GO OUT WITH A BANG