mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Stuck between size, 19 or 21 D660

I have read the few sizing threads but I am still unsure.

I am 6'2", 34" inseam and do not have the ability to test the two sizes. This happens a lot with the various brands, but they usually give more info than I can find for the Redline series of bikes.

Will the 19" be too short in the cockpit?

I need experienced advice..

mtbr member
    Oct 2010

d660 fit

I just bought a 660 today Iam 6'3" 34 inseam long in torso and arms. The 21" fit me great.
    Pete at The Bicycle Hanger in Missoula was great and had 19 and 21s built in stock. I had to log about 400 miles round trip to locate one of these..Im glad I did Im really going to enjoy this bike. The red on white look great too.

mtbr member

d660

I'm also 6'2" with 33-34 inseam and went with the 21". I like to be a little stretched out in the cockpit, this allows me to ride all day. 21" fits great, you can always swap out stem/bar to adjust your fit

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I'm similarly sized, 6'2", 34" inseam and the 21" is a great fit. I think a 19" might work, but I wouldn't try without riding it.

One thing about the 21": as a newbie rider, I really wanted a liittle extra standover clearance from that hardtail frame. I'm totally comfortable with it now though.