mtbr member
    May 2012

New 2012 D600 and my sons ROAM

These are the pictures of my brand new 2012 D600 I said I was going to take. I just got around to busting out the camera today and finally getting it done. We have had really crappy weather in Seattle ever since I bought this bike and I really have not had a chance to even ride it.

SO here it is. I took some pictures of my sons REDLINE BMX bike as well.

mtbr member
    Nice looking bikes. I am looking very seriously at a D600 at one of my LBS. $569. Whatever I buy will be my first "mountain bike".
    The Redline name holds a huge amount of value in my mind as it was a top brand during the 80's-90's when I was involved in BMX and freestyle. I assume that Redline is still a quality brand?

Andrew
    Nice ride. I have Redline still from a few years ago that I used to race bmx on and then dirt. Even did some light street and park on my aluminum race frame and never had an issue aside from a few freewheels. Still on original frame, bars and crank and I beat the crap out of my bikes. Definitely quality.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Nice lookin ride. That all black look is awesome. I love my Redline...they put out great bikes.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    My LBS had one D600 left on closeout. I finally broke down and bought it last night.
    Well, I put it on layaway actually. In the middle of working on my car so I want spread that out over 3 weeks.
    I can't wait to get it out on the trail!
    /sent via tapatalk/