So I had a BUNCH of parts laying around my apartment. After robbing some parts from the LBS this was created. Its not complete in the photo but use your imagination. I've only put about 15 miles on the bike so far but its a blast. The ride is very smooth and shifts great. I haven't weighed it but its likely to be 26ish pounds.
There are three purposes for this build:
1. Get some of my spare parts off the floor.
2. Keep the miles off my other bikes.
3. Go cyclocross!
- 21" Redline D440 frame & fork
- Origin 8 headset
- syncros stem (stock redline equip.)
- Kore drop bars, white
- Origin 8 brake levers, white
- Salsa gel bartape, kacki
- Dur-ace bar-end shifters
- Origin 8 Canti-lever brakes
- syncros seatpost (stock redline equip.)
- Brooks B17, brown (not pictured)
- XTR Cranks & bb 24, 34, 46, (older stuff)
- Sram X-5 front derailer (soon to be replaced)
- XTR rear derailer
- 9-speed cassette (pieced together)
- 36h 700c weinman wheels
- 700x38 panaracer tires
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: d440 Spare Parts Build.