mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Any 660's near Memphis?

I am seriuosly thinking of buying one of these, but can't find one to look at in person. Anyone close to Memphis have one? Thanks!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I'm not in the Memphis area, but I've ridden a D660 quite a bit... Very nice bike! If you're sold on a 29er hardtail, you cannot go wrong with this one. Especially when you consider the cost. Let me know if you have specific questions that I can answer for ya.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I was mainly wanting to try one for fit, no dealers around here had one. With a little coaching from the LBS I ordered a 19 inch and it's great!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

D660

Memfuzz,

I know it's an old thread, but I am in the market for a D660 and am trying to figure out sizing. LBS said go with 19" D660. I am 5'11 3/4" My current ride is an medium or 18". I cannot find any to ride or demo. I'm not sure going from 26 to 29 if getting a bigger frame will be too big due to the existing size increase. Can you share your size and experience with the 19" D 660?

BD

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

D660 Sizing

I'm 5' 11" (6 foot on a good hair day) and test rode a 19". I thought it was going to be too big, but it was spot on. I ended up getting a D460 (no front suspension) in a 19" and absolutely love it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Thanks DP.