Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Will smoking weed make you a slow runner?

my friend smoked cigarettes every day, at least half a carton a day for 2 years. played lots of sports. he's still good. but i think it depends in how good in shape u are, you will slow down a bit
    weed since they claim makes u hungry, which could make you fat if u r not active.
    and when u become fat ppl become prejudice and stop talking to fat people
    ----------------
    My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Well obviously you smoke it because that made no sense.

Natural Born Killer
    Um, yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrufryder View Post
    Silly rabbit Jack Daniel drinking donkey kissing caterpiller

mtbr member
    Not only will every person who smokes weed become a slow runner, but they will also die.

Eventually.

Just like everyone else.

Walt

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky2020
    my friend smoked cigarettes every day, at least half a carton a day for 2 years.
    Five packs a day?

banned
    Sep 2010
    Ricky , this is your Probation Officer , I need you to come in and see me A.S.A.P.

dirtbag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mae7
    Well obviously you smoke it because that made no sense.
    LOL on top of the other threads he posted = WTF?!?!

Retired User
    Smoking weed and running?
    Do you realize that this is a beer forum on a mountain biking website?
    Go troll somewhere else.

Bro Mountainbiker
    Five packs a day?
    If he sleeps for 6 hours a day

Thats 5 and a half cigarettes an hour

Roughly one every 10 mins.

Sound like my grandpa,

Sheepo
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

~Disc~Golf~
    Honestly... ahh I give up

RIS
    banned
    Nov 2009
    I'm a balding middle-aged white guy, less than two years away from my AARP membership. I cannot remember the last time a doper was able to out-run me.

I should probably Tase more of the ones that try, but it's pretty freekin' funny to just pace them and let them run themselves out until they collapse, gasping for air and puking on the pavement.

RIS
    banned
    Nov 2009
    It does apparently make people stupid. This is the beer forum...

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by RIS
    I'm a balding middle-aged white guy, less than two years away from my AARP membership. I cannot remember the last time a doper was able to out-run me.

I should probably Tase more of the ones that try, but it's pretty freekin' funny to just pace them and let them run themselves out until they collapse, gasping for air and puking on the pavement.
    "doper"?
    You are an ASS - you really "should probably Tase more of the ones that try"???

BTW, let's see you keep up in a swimming pool w/ Michael Phelps or on the slopes w/ Ross Rebagliati or on the gridiron w/ Randy Moss...
    Last edited by highdelll; 02-19-2011 at 02:29 PM.

~Disc~Golf~
    It does apparently make people stupid. This is the beer forum...
    Alcohol kills brain cells genius
    Pot does not.

It's great that we have a forum dedicated to a CNS depressant, but posting about weed* on it does not make one stupid. (*Not a CNS depressant BTW)

If you want to talk about posting in the "wrong" forum - go over to 29er; where people ask what bars, saddle, pedals, etc are best...

ride the moment

I'm sure you've never been able to compete against Michael Phelps, but he is both a "doper" and the fastest motherf@cker in the world. And before you accuse me of being too stoned to post MTB related content, you already responded about your own running potential which is unrelated to both beer and MTB.

*edit- sorry highdell I didn't see your nod to Phelps.
    Just because you read a book it don't make you conscious. - MC Lush

AZ
    banned
    Don't forget Lance , one fast MFer that may be a doper .

RIS
    banned
    Nov 2009
    Apparently, hiding from the real world through the lifetime pursuit of the intellectual vacuum of academia doesn't help (Dell) either.

RIS
    banned
    Nov 2009
    ...and speaking of the intellectual vacuum of academia, I just got a conviction on a 20-something year old druggie who was using his position as a school teacher to "coach" young people on how to fake invisible "ailments" that would qualify them for a medicinal marijuana card.

His drug conviction is going to cost him his career as a teacher, we're going to get his medicinal marijuana card revoked, and if we can catch him with dope again before his probation runs out, it will be a different kind of fattie that he'll be "smoking" while he's in jail.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Apparently, hiding from the real world through the lifetime pursuit of the intellectual vacuum of academia doesn't help (Dell) either.
    HEY DON"T YOU MAKE FUN OF DOPERS! They're gonna organize and come get you! Nahh f*ck it that would take too much effort and strangely they don't seem to have alot of motivation. (Besides for internet b*tching)

Former Bike Wrench
    Just run to Taco Bell instead of driving (which you shouldn't do high anyway) and you'll stay fit!

RIS
    banned
    Nov 2009
    Let's not be too hard on Dell. He has suffered a great deal of emotional traume, as a result of some life issues that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I may make a little sport of him at times, but in all seriousness, I have a great deal of compassion for him.

Retired User
    ...and speaking of the intellectual vacuum of academia, I just got a conviction on a 20-something year old druggie who was using his position as a school teacher to "coach" young people on how to fake invisible "ailments" that would qualify them for a medicinal marijuana card.

His drug conviction is going to cost him his career as a teacher, we're going to get his medicinal marijuana card revoked, and if we can catch him with dope again before his probation runs out, it will be a different kind of fattie that he'll be "smoking" while he's in jail.
    Pat yourself on the back Kirk P, another "offense" in the bag. You are very important - you've ruined another life for a retarded, minor offense. Meanwhile you can drink your fukking Abyss piss with a smug smile on your face I know you're an idiot, but most others know that the 'war on drugs' is a pathetic waste of money. Unfortunately, the Reeps still cling to the misguided prose of Nancy Reagan. States are bankrupting themselves on this useless pursuit, housing so called criminals who have done nothing more than lit a dried plant on fire and inhaled it, whilst pedophiles, rapists, and wife beaters get 5 to 10, out on parole in 2 for their offenses, Nice work champ!!!!

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by wbmason55
    Pat yourself on the back Kirk P, another "offense" in the bag. You are very important - you've ruined another life for a retarded, minor offense. Meanwhile you can drink your fukking Abyss piss with a smug smile on your face I know you're an idiot, but most others know that the 'war on drugs' is a pathetic waste of money. Unfortunately, the Reeps still cling to the misguided prose of Nancy Reagan. States are bankrupting themselves on this useless pursuit, housing so called criminals who have done nothing more than lit a dried plant on fire and inhaled it, whilst pedophiles, rapists, and wife beaters get 5 to 10, out on parole in 2 for their offenses, Nice work champ!!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll
    Alcohol kills brain cells genius
    Pot does not.I
    Actually, drinking alcohol does not kill brain cells either.

~Disc~Golf~
    WTF is that supposed to mean?
    I'm hiding from the real world?
    It's taking quite a while AFTER serving my country and 'topping out' pay-wise in the previous art 'career' to get my Masters degree whilst barely scraping by and after recovering from being homeless (3.68 GPA BTW) - so fukkin what if it's a "lifetime" - Sure, I'd like do be done with it, raking in all kinds of cash with my pretty little drawings and ready to retire...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast