Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 69
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5

    Will smoking weed make you a slow runner?

    my friend smoked cigarettes every day, at least half a carton a day for 2 years. played lots of sports. he's still good. but i think it depends in how good in shape u are, you will slow down a bit
    weed since they claim makes u hungry, which could make you fat if u r not active.
    and when u become fat ppl become prejudice and stop talking to fat people
    ----------------
    My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    25
    Well obviously you smoke it because that made no sense.

  3. #3
    Natural Born Killer
    Reputation: nemhed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    372
    Um, yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrufryder View Post
    Silly rabbit Jack Daniel drinking donkey kissing caterpiller

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Walt Dizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,344
    Not only will every person who smokes weed become a slow runner, but they will also die.

    Eventually.

    Just like everyone else.

    Walt

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: picassomoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky2020
    my friend smoked cigarettes every day, at least half a carton a day for 2 years.
    Five packs a day?

  6. #6
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,298
    Ricky , this is your Probation Officer , I need you to come in and see me A.S.A.P.

  7. #7
    dirtbag
    Reputation: ranier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Mae7
    Well obviously you smoke it because that made no sense.
    LOL on top of the other threads he posted = WTF?!?!

  8. #8
    Retired User
    Reputation: wbmason55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    874
    Smoking weed and running?
    Do you realize that this is a beer forum on a mountain biking website?
    Go troll somewhere else.

  9. #9
    Bro Mountainbiker
    Reputation: Sheepo5669's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,511
    Five packs a day?
    If he sleeps for 6 hours a day

    Thats 5 and a half cigarettes an hour

    Roughly one every 10 mins.


    Sound like my grandpa,

    Sheepo
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

  10. #10
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,336
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  11. #11
    RIS
    RIS is offline
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,682
    I'm a balding middle-aged white guy, less than two years away from my AARP membership. I cannot remember the last time a doper was able to out-run me.

    I should probably Tase more of the ones that try, but it's pretty freekin' funny to just pace them and let them run themselves out until they collapse, gasping for air and puking on the pavement.

  12. #12
    RIS
    RIS is offline
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,682
    It does apparently make people stupid. This is the beer forum...

  13. #13
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,336
    Quote Originally Posted by RIS
    I'm a balding middle-aged white guy, less than two years away from my AARP membership. I cannot remember the last time a doper was able to out-run me.

    I should probably Tase more of the ones that try, but it's pretty freekin' funny to just pace them and let them run themselves out until they collapse, gasping for air and puking on the pavement.
    "doper"?
    You are an ASS - you really "should probably Tase more of the ones that try"???

    BTW, let's see you keep up in a swimming pool w/ Michael Phelps or on the slopes w/ Ross Rebagliati or on the gridiron w/ Randy Moss...
    Last edited by highdelll; 02-19-2011 at 02:29 PM.
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  14. #14
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,336
    Quote Originally Posted by RIS
    It does apparently make people stupid. This is the beer forum...
    Alcohol kills brain cells genius
    Pot does not.

    It's great that we have a forum dedicated to a CNS depressant, but posting about weed* on it does not make one stupid. (*Not a CNS depressant BTW)

    If you want to talk about posting in the "wrong" forum - go over to 29er; where people ask what bars, saddle, pedals, etc are best...
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  15. #15
    ride the moment
    Reputation: Dogbrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by RIS
    I'm a balding middle-aged white guy, less than two years away from my AARP membership. I cannot remember the last time a doper was able to out-run me.

    I should probably Tase more of the ones that try, but it's pretty freekin' funny to just pace them and let them run themselves out until they collapse, gasping for air and puking on the pavement.
    I'm sure you've never been able to compete against Michael Phelps, but he is both a "doper" and the fastest motherf@cker in the world. And before you accuse me of being too stoned to post MTB related content, you already responded about your own running potential which is unrelated to both beer and MTB.

    *edit- sorry highdell I didn't see your nod to Phelps.
    Just because you read a book it don't make you conscious. - MC Lush

  16. #16
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,998
    Don't forget Lance , one fast MFer that may be a doper .

  17. #17
    RIS
    RIS is offline
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,682
    Apparently, hiding from the real world through the lifetime pursuit of the intellectual vacuum of academia doesn't help (Dell) either.

  18. #18
    RIS
    RIS is offline
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,682
    ...and speaking of the intellectual vacuum of academia, I just got a conviction on a 20-something year old druggie who was using his position as a school teacher to "coach" young people on how to fake invisible "ailments" that would qualify them for a medicinal marijuana card.

    His drug conviction is going to cost him his career as a teacher, we're going to get his medicinal marijuana card revoked, and if we can catch him with dope again before his probation runs out, it will be a different kind of fattie that he'll be "smoking" while he's in jail.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by RIS
    Apparently, hiding from the real world through the lifetime pursuit of the intellectual vacuum of academia doesn't help (Dell) either.
    HEY DON"T YOU MAKE FUN OF DOPERS! They're gonna organize and come get you! Nahh f*ck it that would take too much effort and strangely they don't seem to have alot of motivation. (Besides for internet b*tching)

  20. #20
    Former Bike Wrench
    Reputation: mtnbiker72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,985
    Just run to Taco Bell instead of driving (which you shouldn't do high anyway) and you'll stay fit!

  21. #21
    RIS
    RIS is offline
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,682
    Let's not be too hard on Dell. He has suffered a great deal of emotional traume, as a result of some life issues that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I may make a little sport of him at times, but in all seriousness, I have a great deal of compassion for him.

  22. #22
    Retired User
    Reputation: wbmason55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by RIS
    ...and speaking of the intellectual vacuum of academia, I just got a conviction on a 20-something year old druggie who was using his position as a school teacher to "coach" young people on how to fake invisible "ailments" that would qualify them for a medicinal marijuana card.

    His drug conviction is going to cost him his career as a teacher, we're going to get his medicinal marijuana card revoked, and if we can catch him with dope again before his probation runs out, it will be a different kind of fattie that he'll be "smoking" while he's in jail.
    Pat yourself on the back Kirk P, another "offense" in the bag. You are very important - you've ruined another life for a retarded, minor offense. Meanwhile you can drink your fukking Abyss piss with a smug smile on your face I know you're an idiot, but most others know that the 'war on drugs' is a pathetic waste of money. Unfortunately, the Reeps still cling to the misguided prose of Nancy Reagan. States are bankrupting themselves on this useless pursuit, housing so called criminals who have done nothing more than lit a dried plant on fire and inhaled it, whilst pedophiles, rapists, and wife beaters get 5 to 10, out on parole in 2 for their offenses, Nice work champ!!!!

  23. #23
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,336
    Quote Originally Posted by wbmason55
    Pat yourself on the back Kirk P, another "offense" in the bag. You are very important - you've ruined another life for a retarded, minor offense. Meanwhile you can drink your fukking Abyss piss with a smug smile on your face I know you're an idiot, but most others know that the 'war on drugs' is a pathetic waste of money. Unfortunately, the Reeps still cling to the misguided prose of Nancy Reagan. States are bankrupting themselves on this useless pursuit, housing so called criminals who have done nothing more than lit a dried plant on fire and inhaled it, whilst pedophiles, rapists, and wife beaters get 5 to 10, out on parole in 2 for their offenses, Nice work champ!!!!
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll
    Alcohol kills brain cells genius
    Pot does not.I
    Actually, drinking alcohol does not kill brain cells either.

  25. #25
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,336
    Quote Originally Posted by RIS
    Apparently, hiding from the real world through the lifetime pursuit of the intellectual vacuum of academia doesn't help (Dell) either.
    WTF is that supposed to mean?
    I'm hiding from the real world?
    It's taking quite a while AFTER serving my country and 'topping out' pay-wise in the previous art 'career' to get my Masters degree whilst barely scraping by and after recovering from being homeless (3.68 GPA BTW) - so fukkin what if it's a "lifetime" - Sure, I'd like do be done with it, raking in all kinds of cash with my pretty little drawings and ready to retire...
    Honestly... ahh I give up

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •