Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mtbr member
    ^Tell me about it man

Fat-tired Roadie
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    Bloated and overfed, actually. I have homework that I should be doing, but it's online. That's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard -- have homework where it makes Facebook and this place and every other distraction ever made even more accessible than before? Forrealz?
    I had online homework in a Statics class. It's totally stupid! I get that it requires less from the professor and graders, but learning math is all about learning an approach to problem solving. Submitting answers only doesn't show that.
    "Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades." -Eddy Merckx

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrwSwitch View Post
    I had online homework in a Statics class. It's totally stupid! I get that it requires less from the professor and graders, but learning math is all about learning an approach to problem solving. Submitting answers only doesn't show that.
    The thing I don't get about my class is that we're divided into smaller sections that meet twice a week. We have quizzes in these sections, and the TA grades those quizzes by hand. Would it be asking so much more of the TAs to grade 20 homework assignments too? Also, online homework is really fun when the campus internet dies and is dead all day and the homework is due.... but the internet is dead!
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

mtbr member
    My dog actually ate my homework once...way back in the 6th grade. I taped it back together (missing a few pieces of course) and put a post-it note on the front saying "my dog really did eat it"...teacher got a kick outta that one

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    If I send you my homework internetz, will your dog eat that too?

I wanna keep the useful internetz around, though.
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuper View Post
    I have notice that when the riders of the hard tail with the flat low bars and very high seat are very slow downhill. Do they work on their downhill abilities? Someone taught them that stiff legs are good, which even beginners know isn't. Maybe their fancy shoes don't allow them to bend their knees. Also their tight costumes look silly and do not add to the viewing pleasure. Maybe the tight clothing is uncomfortable and and makes them ride with stiff legs and poor downhill ability. I think even tights affect slight downhills because they walk their bikes down slopes that are equal to my driveway.

I think this could be a good lesson for beginners. Do not try to look like a baby giraffes first stand when going down hills.

Obvious a troll, and obviously never followed me down a hill, I'll call you out on your BS anyway, I'm a HT rider, theres a nice 9 mile long DH fire road just minuts from my house, care to get dropped brah?.
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

banned
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgothro View Post
    Obvious a troll, and obviously never followed me down a hill, I'll call you out on your BS anyway, I'm a HT rider, theres a nice 9 mile long DH fire road just minuts from my house, care to get dropped brah?.
    Hello bro. I don't understand your dropped but I think maybe you want to hug me and let me go awkward. I'm sorry bro if I don't understand your thoughts but it seems you have something to your mind. I don't ride the fire roads of course they are not too fun for me but I do have the HT called DirtJumper from Yeti that I can use but i much prefer my 575 for the mountain trails.

AZ
    banned
    I have made you angry, which has your words to make no sense. I have to say sorry for you. I do think from your name picture that you are probably not angryful person. I think maybe Az.Mountain is angry with his name picture and maybe I should steer away from him so I don't get trouble.

Angryful? I changed the "picture" just for you.

banned
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Angryful?
    I think maybe my english isn't good for message boards. I think maybe I could learn from my words and your words because you are a professional message boarder with over 10,000 posts for three years.

workin' it Administrator
    I think maybe my english isn't good for message boards. I think maybe I could learn from my words and your words because you are a professional message boarder with over 10,000 posts for three years.
    Look man, you are rolling out of SoCal on all your IP's. This thread doesn't belong in the beginner forum and by your list of bikes you own you are not a beginner, I am moving it to a more appropriate forum so that you may garner more negative rep.
    Try this: HTFU

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Look man, you are rolling out of SoCal on all your IP's. This thread doesn't belong in the beginner forum and by your list of bikes you own you are not a beginner, I am moving it to a more appropriate forum so that you may garner more negative rep.

Most excellent.

banned
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Thank you. I stay in Santa Barbara for the working, and live in Les Duex Alpes in the holiday season when the snow is gone.

I was thought the beginning forum was for new to the mtbr.

AZ
    banned
    Thank you. I stay in Santa Barbara for the working, and live in Les Duex Alpes in the holiday season when the snow is gone.

I was thought the beginning forum was for new to the mtbr.

Pic of you and and your D.H. sled in the Alps please.

AZ
    banned
    Oh , and that Swiss Miss girl.

Probably drunk right now

She's hot...

Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Oh , and that Swiss Miss girl.
    Chocolate....

Borat he is not..... yawn...
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    "Randonnee: French for "Can't telemark ski""

Get some skins and tele's and earn your turns!
    I'm gonna have to remember that first line! Remember, free your heel and free your mind!

mtbr member
    I know several XC guys who are fast DH, on their hardtail race bike

I just call them good riders

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dm1333 View Post
    I'm gonna have to remember that first line! Remember, free your heel and free your mind!
    I thought it was drop a knee, squat to pee....

CAMBr Trail Crew
    I'm not ashamed to admit that I may not be as fast as I'd like to be when it comes to blasting downhill! But in the midwest where I'm from: Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin (where I did most of my riding for the past x amount of years), these states have nothing that comes even close to the "mountain trails" I'm riding now in the Vegas area! I see all my Vegas riding buddies blasting down the AM trails at places like Bootleg Canyon in Boulder City, and as much as I'd like to bomb these trails as fast as they can, I keep reminding myself that they've been riding on this kind of terrain for more years than I have! Also, I'm not gonna ride way over my skill level just because some goof on an internet forum thinks XC racers are slow!

It's kind of funny in this day of the internet... People like to think that the bike one rides, or the type of riding he does (or his opinion for that matter) is better than anyone elses, when in reality, who really gives a sh!t what you think..!

Ride on...

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    That's pretty bad when he can't even spell Les Deux Alpes correctly. Maybe he's a moron in 2 languages.

Front Range, Colorado
    No you have it all wrong. It's "squeeze a turtle pinch a frog kick a Zuper in the shin"
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch rides a SS View Post
    My dog actually ate my homework once...way back in the 6th grade. I taped it back together (missing a few pieces of course) and put a post-it note on the front saying "my dog really did eat it"...teacher got a kick outta that one
    Been there, bad thing was I usually did forget my homework at home, however I proudly did it one night, set it down while I took a leak by the fence waiting for the bus and the damn goat came up and Chawed down, I could not get the teacher to believe me of course.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerider2 View Post
    That's pretty bad when he can't even spell Les Deux Alpes correctly. Maybe he's a moron in 2 languages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurr View Post
    Been there, bad thing was I usually did forget my homework at home, however I proudly did it one night, set it down while I took a leak by the fence waiting for the bus and the damn goat came up and Chawed down, I could not get the teacher to believe me of course.
    LOL That's a classic!
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

Rod
    Endorphin Junkie
    My spandex makes me faster in all situations
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

LMN
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Are you serious? No offense but do you have room temperature IQ?

The answer is pretty obvious. They are slow going down hill because they are using their brakes. Do you know what brakes are?
    "The best pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die." Steve Prefontaine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast