Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by ehigh View Post
    rep is what it is, a bunch of jerk circlery

you make worthwhile posts typically
    LOL, just lol, its nice to see we have somebody that can judge on who makes worthy posts..

More rep circlery butthurt coming from you, have you ever concidered the guys that have some rep make the effort every day to help our in the beginners and general, to show warmth and support to others, be helpfull where they can, and also be entertaining and make the effort to extend humour and show human qualities.

Instead of writing lists of who passes your quota for rep, why not give us a list of the ones that dont pass your quota seeings you have the all seeing eye.

And can you tell us the qualities YOU have that are rep worthy on a daily basis?

cheers
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Ride More, Whine Less
    Does anyone feel hurt that they were left of ehigh's almighty list? I don't. I will be more than able to rest easy knowing my contributions will never measure up to his standards. I'm also comfortable with never feeling pressured to use MTBR to his expectations either. All I can say is ride more, whine less.

Always in the wrong gear
    I'll admit after the rep-hoe-lympics got rained out, I kind of left MTBR alone and went riding more. Where you might ask?? The Black Canyon Trail!!

I came back to see drama and decided to take another hiatus. See you all in a few weeks!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanyonTrailJunkie View Post
    Hey everyone - Thanks everyone for the pos reps. I'm trying to pos rep you all back. I pos repped as many as I could but then it said that I ran out of rep for 24 hours. Wonder why MTBR has a limit on pos reps - shouldn't be any limit in my opinion.
    Congratulations, you have acheived your so desired rep status. Do you feel like a better person because of it? It's a silly dot on the screen.......
    At least this should put an end to your "rep me please" threads.

Thread Killer
    Starting a thread like this usually helps.

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    yeah dude you could draw up what you typically post about pretty easily too: it's all typically social-not much technical information. we've all got our reasons for browsing and for what we post. my favorite is when I got a neg rep from you. it was a classic and well deserved -rep. but now people don't do that anymore.
    I think it's pretty funny that people are afraid to use negative rep. I get away with way to much bs'ing around here.

edit:
    why I deserve the rep I have:

there's these threads I commented in, leaving a comment saying something like "quack" and I get hundreds of rep points because people knew I would give them rep too. they're called rep abuse threads, they're typically filled with "quack" comments. I know you're in those threads and most everyone who has insane amounts of rep take part too.

plenty of people in the suspension section offering real technical support with low amounts of rep; I don't know what to make of that.
    Last edited by ehigh; 01-27-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Bicycle Addict
    Are we really doing this?
    The unexamined life is not worth living - Socrates
    Bearded Women Racing

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    yeah I'm checked out thanks man

mtbr member

humber river advocate
    I just got this in my e-mail promising me reps, sounds legitimate...

My Greetings To You,

I am writing to solicit your assistance and co-operation to transfer some amount of rep into your rep account. Therefore, this communication should be held highly confidential.

I wish to transfer into a safe and secured rep account on mtbr, some amount of rep which was over-given from reppers that was awarded to foreign posters who have been duly repped on completion of their various posts. However,by virtue of my position as civil poster, I cannot acquire these reps in my name or in any post name here in mtbr .

I am now looking for a reliable International poster partner abroad into whose account the reps will be transferred. I have agreed on the following sharing ratio if you accept my proposal. Seventy percent (70%) for me and Thirty percent (30%) for you the offshore Account owner. I chose you for this transaction basically because I believe it is possible looking from a professional view on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information from you in order to effect the transfer of the reps.

1. Your Full Names:
    2. Amount of beer in you fridge:
    3. What tire pressure do you run:
    4. Do ride Platforms or Spds:
    5. Do you wear baggies or tights:

Please, be informed that I shall commence processing of claims and repping once you show interest and the reps will be TRANSFERRED into your account within Five (5) working days by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T). Note that this transaction is 100% risk free.

Best Regards,

Mr Robbin Rep
    Rep Accountant - (Ministry for Works and Housing Ghana)
    Support TORBA
    Sunnyside Bike Park Working Group
    Albion Hills Conservation Area Master Plan Public Advisory Committee

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Totally legit. You should definitely go for it....
    2012 Rockhopper 29er.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    I just got this in my e-mail.
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    I just got this in my e-mail promising me reps, sounds legitimate...
    I'd +Rep you for that just because of the imagination and time it took you to make it up. But sorry for some reason I have never been able to rep from my cell phone. I do enjoy these pity party rep threads though.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

mtbr member
    On a side note, rep means nothing when you are on tapatalk!!! You can not see the rep you have or give any out!

Thanks,
    Brian.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

No Stranger to danger....
    @chris, lol, very funny post
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3