mtbr member

What is Kona Riding?

I haven't been checking in to the forums much lately. Is Kona still riding the Raleigh? His signature leads me to believe he isn't.

mtbr member
    Really? Do you just wanna make someone feel bad? I've learned enough about you to know that it's not your style to be concerned so?
    Think you'd get more responses if the thread was titled "How many members wish danhasdrums would go away?"
    Just sayin'
    Round and round we go

AZ
    banned
    More trolling from the op. One vote for danhasdrums to go away. Why don't you just pm him instead of making a nuisance and spectacle of yourself? And yes it was me that neg repped you, you earned it.

Titanium junkie
    Do I smell unrest within this thread?
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudviking View Post
    Do I smell unrest within this thread?

Nope, just dan getting called out for being a trouble maker. The man knows no honor imo.

Formerly mtbnoobadam
    Why does it matter what anyone is riding? If he's riding a fvcking huffy what does it matter to you? How does it affect your life?

Titanium junkie
    Have not read any of his responses to threads, interesting......
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

see me rollin, they hatin
    I think Dan is funny. Shoot me. or neg me. i've had too many green balls lately, and i need some balance.
    fap

clown question, bro
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    I think Dan is funny. Shoot me. or neg me. i've had too many green balls lately, and i need some balance.
    Giggity.

Very weird thread though. One vote for WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

mtbr member
    i've had too many green balls lately,
    Shouldn't you be taking care of blue balls?
    Stay away from the green balls. Something wrong there and I don't think you want what they have.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

mtbr member
    "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too"

When someone can laugh at themselves AND make jokes at others that's funny. When someone gets defensive, righteous and starts name calling and accusing people of whatever when they are the bunt of someones humor, or even for disagreeing with them that's not a funny person, that's a person lacking confidence but whatever. I think I see your point, like when people say they feel funny right before a heart attack right?
    Round and round we go

i dont remember what you and Dan's beef was, i think maybe i'm still thinking back to the diarrhea thread, and how many laffs that gave me, that i'll forever be thanking Dan for it, even if he's a major dink
    fap

usually cranky
    i've had too many green balls lately
    im no doctor but i would warn you to stay away, green balls are likely expired.

mtbr member
    i dont remember what you and Dan's beef was, i think maybe i'm still thinking back to the diarrhea thread, and how many laffs that gave me, that i'll forever be thanking Dan for it, even if he's a major dink
    Thank you but you owe me no explanation. You can like whatever you like, I'm cool with that and I'm cool with you. FWIW I enjoy your input around here. I also have no "beef", just call it as i see it is all.
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    Didn't people send him money and parts to fix that bike up?
    I'm just trying to decide if my over/under pick of 6-7 weeks was accurate. I started a poll on the site where we could pick how long he'd last with that bike and I got suspended for the infraction for "insulting another member."

Suckin wind like a boss
    i ride a motobecane from bikes direct. does that put me in the same subclass as him, because i dont ride a sweet boutique machine either?
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    i ride a motobecane from bikes direct. does that put me in the same subclass as him, because i dont ride a sweet boutique machine either?
    I don't care what anyone rides.
    What I find funny is that he got one of his many bikes that he's had. He complained about his new ride and how it doesn't work well, people on the forum started to take a collection of parts and money for him and I started to make fun of them for building up his bike that he will eventually get rid of anyway (has he had any bike for more than 4 months?). I got banned for "insulting another member" and the whole event played out exactly as I expected it would. Although it seems that Kona only got a new chain out of the whole collection. I'm just trying to get some legs out of the banning that I received since I didn't actually insult any other member and in the end I was completely correct about how it would all play out.
    I ride a 30 pound hardtail with 26 inch wheels. I'm the last person that would display snobbery over what anyone rides and would have been real happy to learn that Kona was still riding his Raleigh.
    Last edited by dirtdan; 07-16-2012 at 07:22 AM.

mtbr member
    Wow - Five neg reps for me on this thread...
    Point of this thread is not to make fun of Kona, it's to make fun of all the people who took their own time, money and parts to take up a collection for this guy so that he could fix up his bike, which he would just sell. And predictably. There some very highly sensitive MTBers. I imagine many of you just sit around all day crying while watching Oprah episodes... Lighten up a little and stop taking things so seriously. The way you guys are protecting Kona (from what, I don't even know) is strange.

you can get banned for insulting a member? how has this site ever survived ? hahaha
    fap

mtbr member
    you can get banned for insulting a member? how has this site ever survived ? hahaha
    I believe the randomness in rules and banning is what makes it fun and interesting. The mods play russian roulette with the rules and they make sure never to offend the peanut gallery. Poke fun at a user who buys/sells bikes repeatedly at a financial loss and get suspended for "insulting another member" while being called insensitive and being told that you have no "honor," but follow a poster around who posts many informative and helpful posts 80% of the time and call them a troll over and over while having an unhealthy obsession with one particular person and win over the hearts of a few fellow forum members while passing under the mod radar... Business as usual and that's why I don't bother posting much here... It seems some riders fell off their bikes and got sticks lodged way up their intestines and they just can't seem to remove them...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too"
    I don't know what this thread is about, but repped for the George Thorogood! Haven't heard that song in a while ...
    '11 Specialized Enduro Expert for the trails
    '13 Felt Z4 for the road

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by danhasdrums View Post
    I believe the randomness in rules and banning is what makes it fun and interesting. The mods play russian roulette with the rules and they make sure never to offend the peanut gallery. Poke fun at a user who buys/sells bikes repeatedly at a financial loss and get suspended for "insulting another member" while being called insensitive and being told that you have no "honor," but follow a poster around who posts many informative and helpful posts 80% of the time and call them a troll over and over while having an unhealthy obsession with one particular person and win over the hearts of a few fellow forum members while passing under the mod radar... Business as usual and that's why I don't bother posting much here... It seems some riders fell off their bikes and got sticks lodged way up their intestines and they just can't seem to remove them...
    you and I have hashed this out before...

this is a call out thread - not good.

binned
    Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct