mtbr member
    Jul 2006

T9 predictive text

I am a regular texter and send messages using T9. Are you using T9 for predictive texting too? Or you'd rather send mesages by multi-tap?

Nu-School Trail Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by trasher
    I am a regular texter and send messages using T9. Are you using T9 for predictive texting too? Or you'd rather send mesages by multi-tap?
    I think you need phonereview.com pal.

~I Ride In Circles ~
    I send about use about 1600 text messages a month.. send/recieve so I've come to love t9. I used to have a motorola with iTap which was a little better but T9 is damn easy so I just taught my phone a few words I use regularly and I'm all set. Super easy.
    [SIZE=3]
    ~ it's all good ~
    [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    My phone is too old to have t9, but I get some texts from my friends that have it and they make absolutely no sense. It's probably about 30% of the time too, so I can't see myself getting used to it. I only send 5-6 texts a day though so it's not a big deal, most of the people that text me I just call back and tell them to stop texting me.

Sweat is just fat crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by trasher
    I'm using T-9.

Why'd this thread get moved???

fp
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I'm cool with it. Saves time, recognizes English words as well - bless ya Nokia - lovely for those loooooong Finnish words that'd take otherwise ages to type. Used to play some games too. And finch I also used that t9 lubricant too.