Thread: Skidmark

parenting for gnarness

Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy
    "TD" is like calling "Nazi" in a thread. It's gonna happen if the thread is long enough, the comparison, due to his "my way or the highway" trail building and maintenance Gestapo tactics and manners online.

Nothing wrong with feeding a troll that thrives on the drama and attention that only the internet can give him.
    you get off on negative attention? that is so sad. we're all bored wasting time here, but most of us at least seek actual connections with ideas or stoke or information. I'm sure some of what I say rubs some people wrong, and even some posters that rub A LOT of people wrong...have an actual opinion. You just seem to enjoy creating carnage. Any point you seem to take a different one and are as obnoxious about it as possible. I don't believe I've ever read a post of yours that is just contributing to the community with a genuine opinion of your own or helping someone who has a question. LOOK - I'M RANDYBOY!!! I CAN LIGHT MINE OR SOMEONE ELSE'S PEENIZ ON FIRE!!! i haven't read your posts in months, this one i couldn't resist. skidmark -- brilliant!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I have ridden a trail called Skidmarks a few times.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    RB can be ok and at other times a real buzzkill. He is so by the books and opinionated it's kind of entertaining but at the same time annoying.

Flaccid Member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    I have ridden a trail called Skidmarks a few times.
    And was it worthy of your riding ability or boring? Or do you like Shotgun more?

I've been on it many times myself, but there's a lot better stuff up there now, more Freeride stuff, and a little bit of North shore skinny stuff showing up too. More jumps and more... how shall I say this... woodwork and Euro style DH armor plate too? Every year, it gets better. Then there is the pumice, and learning a completely new riding style of drifting through the corners on the kitty litter. Scary at first, until you try keeping up with a local like Joe, and you rise to the challenge and improve. I think Bike Parks are the future of extreme mountain bike riding as the sport grows for the folks that like to ride 6+ inches or more.

parenting for gnarness
    skidmark, take your @$$wipes and go away. I should have figured an duushbag like you would think this is cute. If I ever meet you, I'll be telling you eff off in person.

Clear enough, Skidmark?