Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by roundtheworld View Post
    I am sure your 2.5 year old and 3 month old will grow to be soo proud of you not to mention your country and random people on the internet. Way to represent yourself. Father of the year? Keep it up and you have about 2 years until your oldest child knows your an idiot.
    So in a thread where people are trying to stop other people from being what they feel is offensive you decide to toss out personal insults. Brilliant

You have no idea what his parenting ability is or how good of a soldier he was. Yet you decide to take it to a personal level. Luckily for you, I think his skin is a lot thicker and he probably won't cry foul and be all offended.

Oh and calling him an idiot is against forum rules.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    I am sure your 2.5 year old and 3 month old will grow to be soo proud of you not to mention your country and random people on the internet. Way to represent yourself. Father of the year? Keep it up and you have about 2 years until your oldest child knows your an idiot.
    Haha, you funny guy!!

I am sure your 2.5 year old and 3 month old will grow to be soo proud of you not to mention your country and random people on the internet.
    What makes you think it acceptable to call me out, while at the same time you are being just as big of an ******* as I have ever been?

Way to represent yourself. Father of the year?
    Way to represent myself? This is the internet dude, and a mountain bike forum at that. How in any-way-shape-or-form do you relate my comments here with father of the year or representing my family?

Keep it up and you have about 2 years until your oldest child knows your an idiot.
    Haha, I think the only person you should be calling an idiot, is the one you see in the mirror every morning when you are brushing your teeth.

mtbr member
    Name:  butthurt1.jpg
Views: 9261
Size:  16.1 KB
    Registered pedalphile.

mtbr member
    After a careful review of this worthless thread I have concluded that most of the individuals that feel butthurt from the comments made on this thread lack basic reading comprehension.

Nemophilist
    Hey;

What is the best pressure to run my new pink Floaters at?
    Most people ply the Well Trodden Path. A few seek a different way, and leave a Trail behind.
    - John Hajny, a.k.a. TrailMaker

mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Are We Seeing The Future?

From Internet to Ubernet by 2025

Paragraph 6...and who says it has to be malware?

Just wait until the machines start talking to themselves, and each one is...you.

Jonshonda is a program, ran by another program, as are ALL the posers/posters on here.

Reminds me of an old song...what was the title..."The Games People Play?"

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Jonshonda is a big reason why I rarely come here anymore. He just ruins it for me, and then I find myself starting to act out in the same way.

Don't let the door hit my ass on the way out - yeah, I know.

AZ
    banned

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernbreed View Post
    Jonshonda is a big reason why I rarely come here anymore. He just ruins it for me, and then I find myself starting to act out in the same way.

Don't let the door hit my ass on the way out - yeah, I know.
    From your post count it doesn't look like you ever came here much to start with but if you want to blame one random guy out of the thousands of members here you can do that.

Johnshonda you ruined the interwebz. lol

BTW, as pointed out earlier since you don't have the mentality to ignore his posts on your own, all you have to do is click on his user name and then add him to your ignore list. Then you can happily come here as much as you want without johnshonda bothering you.

Nuts
    I think I will put everyone on my ignore list that way so I can have my own little happy world all to myself.
    And I love beer!!

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    I think I will put everyone on my ignore list that way so I can have my own little happy world all to myself.
    It won't work because one day you will say something that offends yourself and then your butt hurt self will want to kick your offensive self's ass.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Ugh, worst thread ever, what a waste of time. I'm a big fan of juvenile humor, but this seems to be a group of frequent posters stuck in the high school era of juvenile humor, trying hard to be cool, lots of sexual references the clique reinforces itself.

Seems like we used to have more information presented from folks who learned from years of experience. Now its lots of self reinforcing regurgitation of forum trifle in a high schoolish environment.

The important thing, I think, is perspective. This is a internet forum about bikes that have big tires. How much space in your life should it occupy? I already feel bad about wasting 30 minutes of my Sunday morning here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3