Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 62
  1. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: gcappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzybmx View Post
    I resemble that remark

    Come back Jon Shonda, the dust has settled.

    If anyone need some poz rep to lighten up the mood, let me know.
    ozzybmx I tried to lighten your mood but the forum won't let me until I spread it around!

  2. #27
    Fat & Single
    Reputation: ozzybmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,687
    Cheers Gcappy, its the thought that counts
    Ti O'Beast
    Indy Fab
    One9
    Dirty Disco CX

  3. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,965
    Even though the damage may already be done, bridges burned.....I did create a thread to officially apologize for my comments.

    Not being mtbxplorer (a female), and being an engineer (aka not easily/really ever offended), I may be blind to the impact of my comments. Please know they are only meant to be jokes, and as with many jokes.... some hate um', some love um'.

    I will try to leave women out of the conversation, as it appears that strikes a particular cord with some. But I will probably not sensor myself much, as that is kinda what the internet is for.

  4. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kris7047th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Even though the damage may already be done, bridges burned.....I did create a thread to officially apologize for my comments.

    Not being mtbxplorer (a female), and being an engineer (aka not easily/really ever offended), I may be blind to the impact of my comments. Please know they are only meant to be jokes, and as with many jokes.... some hate um', some love um'.

    I will try to leave women out of the conversation, as it appears that strikes a particular cord with some. But I will probably not sensor myself much, as that is kinda what the internet is for.
    So how do you go about that .. leaving women out of your conversations when they will be able to participate on any given thread? This is a board for all genders. And who says the internet is to post what you feel and be damned how the chips fall?

    Is it really that hard to behave like a gentleman?

  5. #30
    Moderator Moderator
    Reputation: mtbxplorer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,409
    It looks like the offending post has been taken down, thank you to those who help create an inclusive environment.

  6. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,954
    nuttin but milk toast

  7. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by kris7047th View Post
    So how do you go about that .. leaving women out of your conversations when they will be able to participate on any given thread? This is a board for all genders. And who says the internet is to post what you feel and be damned how the chips fall?

    Is it really that hard to behave like a gentleman?
    I assume he means that he will leave comments about/directed at women out if his comments as opposed to ignoring half the species.

  8. #33
    A God Without A Name
    Reputation: Agwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    993
    This sh*t should not be tolerated here-cute-kitten.jpg

  9. #34
    Nuts
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by kris7047th View Post
    So how do you go about that .. leaving women out of your conversations when they will be able to participate on any given thread? This is a board for all genders. And who says the internet is to post what you feel and be damned how the chips fall?

    Is it really that hard to behave like a gentleman?
    Now this is uncalled for, he was flamed and he apologized!!

    You can continue to rib me Jon in anyways you seem fit. I will be happy to be your whipping boy
    And I love beer!!

  10. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kris7047th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Now this is uncalled for, he was flamed and he apologized!!

    You can continue to rib me Jon in anyways you seem fit. I will be happy to be your whipping boy
    LOL .. not whipping anybody.

    But I'll be your buddy.

    ................

    I interpreted his apology being shallow. But If I was wrong I am truly sorry.

  11. #36
    Rogue Exterminator
    Reputation: kjlued's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,400
    The funny thing is, most the women I know will make the same type of so called "sexist" comments/jokes.

    The point is what one person believe to be offensive others find funny and no matter what everyone here has offended somebody at some point. Maybe somebody will find the word sh*t in the title of this thread offensive. I mean obviously some people do which is why the OP had to get around the forum censor block of the word by putting an asterisk in it.

    I mean this whole "this is offensive" or "you can't say that" bull sh!t is getting out of hand.
    I am sorry if things offend you, but it is a big world out there and you are going to get offended. In fact I am offended that people can't make off colored jokes without other people getting uptight. The great news is, that you don't have to hang around people that you find offensive. The bad news is that when you go out in public or join a public forum you are going to have to expect that you will be offended at times.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

  12. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    658

    Re: This sh*t should not be tolerated here

    ^ Thanks, Dr. Phil.

  13. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,965
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Now this is uncalled for, he was flamed and he apologized!!

    You can continue to rib me Jon in anyways you seem fit. I will be happy to be your whipping boy
    Always the little whore! Ain't nobody gonna whip you but me!

    Let him do/say/think what he wants....that is the purpose of the internet!! Every has a voice here! Some are just more feminine then others!

  14. #39
    Rogue Exterminator
    Reputation: kjlued's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by ultraspontane View Post
    ^ Thanks, Dr. Phil.
    You're so clever.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

  15. #40
    Rogue Exterminator
    Reputation: kjlued's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Always the little whore! Ain't nobody gonna whip you but me!

    Let him do/say/think what he wants....that is the purpose of the internet!! Every has a voice here! Some are just more feminine then others!
    Oh, you can't say "whore" anymore.

    Also he was responding to a her not a him.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

  16. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,965
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    Also he was responding to a her not a him.
    Lets not bring race into this.

  17. #42
    nothing to see here
    Reputation: Stevob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,024
    If one is unsure of how to behave on this forum...

    Mtbr Posting Guidelines
    I see hills.

    I want to climb them.

  18. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,965
    Those are guidelines for posts being deleted by mods. They would have their ****ing hands full if the guidelines were followed. **** **** ass

  19. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,965
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Those are guidelines for posts being deleted by mods. They would have their ****ing hands full if the guidelines were followed. **** **** ass
    Why does ass not get censored? But ******* does. What the ****?

  20. #45
    Nuts
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevob View Post
    If one is unsure of how to behave on this forum...

    Mtbr Posting Guidelines
    Dang that takes all the fun out of this forum.
    And I love beer!!

  21. #46
    Location: SouthPole of MN
    Reputation: duggus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,378

  22. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,965
    Quote Originally Posted by veloborealis View Post
    Don't know what's going on with jonshonda. He used to make more positive contributions, but lately seems to be going for cheap wisecracks and shock humor. Lots of other places on the webs for that, compadre, let's keep it out of here, yes?
    I contribute it to going from riding 3-4 times a week, to once. A 2.5yo and 3mo will keep a fella busy. I get a little aggravated when I don't get enough exersize, and feel the need to lash out here on mtbr. I usually take it out on newbs who don't search, but once in a while I victimize women.

    I use the same tactics as the US military....Shock and Awe *****es!!

  23. #48
    Rogue Exterminator
    Reputation: kjlued's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by duggus View Post
    qft
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

  24. #49
    nothing to see here
    Reputation: Stevob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,024

    This sh*t should not be tolerated here

    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Those are guidelines for posts being deleted by mods. They would have their ****ing hands full if the guidelines were followed. **** **** ass
    I posted the link to give clarification on matters for those who can't seem to decide what is or isn't cool. I didn't write the rules. It's not my place to make judgements, and I'm sorry if you took offence at what wasn't clearly directed at yourself.
    I see hills.

    I want to climb them.

  25. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    I contribute it to going from riding 3-4 times a week, to once. A 2.5yo and 3mo will keep a fella busy. I get a little aggravated when I don't get enough exersize, and feel the need to lash out here on mtbr. I usually take it out on newbs who don't search, but once in a while I victimize women.

    I use the same tactics as the US military....Shock and Awe *****es!!
    I am sure your 2.5 year old and 3 month old will grow to be soo proud of you not to mention your country and random people on the internet. Way to represent yourself. Father of the year? Keep it up and you have about 2 years until your oldest child knows your an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •