Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    High Desert MTBer
    Quote Originally Posted by shekky View Post
    . i also asked the anti energy drink crowd to stay the hell out of this conversation. do some of you a$$holes have any reading comprehension skills at ALL?
    You should really know better than that! If you are going to post in a public forum you gotta be ready for all responses, no matter what you wish for... anyway, assh*les are useful sometimes...
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Skekky,
    A few points:

1)Its a public forum, get over it. People are trying to educate you.

2) I'm also 50, not set in my ways & open to learning. Maybe you s/b also

3) Reading is good. Try reading. It won't make you any younger but it might make you a little smarter (emphasis on might).

4) Folks aren't anti energy drink..just anti stupid.

Energy Drinks: Is It Time To Tighten Regulation?

AZ
    banned
    what the f*ck did i tell you? i told you i was fifty and set in my ways. i also asked the anti energy drink crowd to stay the hell out of this conversation. do some of you a$$holes have any reading comprehension skills at ALL?

I'm older than you are but you won't find me making lame excuses about it. Learn to adapt, you'll feel better. Might find that you aren't so quick to anger also. Peace.

mtbr member
    what the f*ck did i tell you? i told you i was fifty and set in my ways. i also asked the anti energy drink crowd to stay the hell out of this conversation. do some of you a$$holes have any reading comprehension skills at ALL?
    You've been around these forums long enough to know you have NO hope of controlling what people will and won't say. Just the nature of the beast. Getting nasty only makes it worse.
    Use it, use it, use it while you still have it.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Anything to the rumors that energy drinks make you angry?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Bam em'! The more laws the better. The less freedom the better. I say ban everything some doesn't like. Soon enough we will be done to just the things that are universally enjoyed. What an amazing peaceful world it will be then. All "bad" things will be gone.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Food works, the better the food the better it works. Try it sometime.
    Ding ding ding.

No way I would ever put any of that crap in my body. Can't wait to see the long term studies of 5 Hour Energy and other stuff... it might not be bad for you, but why not just eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep that you aren't tired all the time, and then bring some food on the trail?!?!

Personally, I never feel so tired that I need any more boost than my two morning cups of coffee provide me.

Hic-A-Doo-La!
    How many hours does redbull claim to be good for? And if you drank 2 5hour energys, would you get twice as much energy for 5 hours or 10 hours of energy total?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    Anything to the rumors that energy drinks make you angry?
    hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2