Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ~Disc~Golf~

OT: Newt Gingrich or Michelle Bachmann

Ladies first...

Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Newt Gingrich because he use bar oil on his chain saw.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Good stuff. In this particular contest? Bachmann by a mile....
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

High Desert MTBer
    Not seen anything like this before... Hilarious! Actually I think they are talking a lot more sense than usual here...
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Oh boy here we go!

A pretty poor crop to pick from… BUT anybody but Obama…

I still don’t get how the stockholders (US citizens) of the world’s largest corporation (USA) hired a CEO that never even had a job before, little own run a big company before…. You would never see such stupid stuff going on at Microsoft or GE. At least they hire somebody that has some experience and has some idea what is going on.

A great example is how Obama kept campaigning on closing Gitmo in his first thirty days or some such. A week in, you never heard anything more about it (he started getting the daily security briefing!). Recently he signed a bill that will keep Gitmo open indefinitely. What a Piker!

Stucco Bucket
    I see where this is going...

R O N P A U L

is buachail foighneach me
    Quote Originally Posted by dead_dog_canyon View Post
    Oh boy here we go!

I still don’t get how the stockholders (US citizens) of the world’s largest corporation (USA) hired a CEO that never even had a job before, little own run a big company before…. You would never see such stupid stuff going on at Microsoft or GE. At least they hire somebody that has some experience and has some idea what is going on.

A great example is how Obama kept campaigning on closing Gitmo in his first thirty days or some such. A week in, you never heard anything more about it (he started getting the daily security briefing!). Recently he signed a bill that will keep Gitmo open indefinitely. What a Piker!
    Because people think phrases like 'let alone' are actually 'little own'.... Obama was a practicing attorney and college professor from 1992 to 2004. Bill Gates had one year in the workforce before starting Microsoft. I didn't vote for Obama, and wont in next year's election. I just find it really amusing when idiots wonder aloud why people are so stupid.

~Disc~Golf~
    … BUT anybody but Obama...
    I dunno, have you seen what he has to say?

mtbr member
    Those are all pretty humorous but this makes me want to take Spanish classes.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I don't know...... the eyes tell a lot about someone and I don't want her near the "Button" on a bad day.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Monte
    Lodging & Guiding for SW Utah Trails
    http://www.vrbo.com/298759
    www.UtahMountainBikingAdventures.com
    MTBR Discounts

OnTheTrailAgain
    Huntsman daughters.

Sweep the leg!
    I'd rather have Bachman face first into a pillow.
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

mtbr member
    I like Obama's ideas on healthcare. Wait, what???

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Powered View Post
    I'd rather have Bachman face first into a pillow.

Nope, Barry face first,

into a wood chipper.

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott O View Post
    I like Obama's ideas on healthcare. Wait, what???
    aww c'mon man - that would fluster any orator going off of prepared notes - it takes some time to recompose.

ANYways, lets not get this into a political debate (which never ends well) - this is a fun thread.

so for intermission I'll give you BEP - and poop

mtbr member
    I say we kill all of them, and the next class we seat, will maybe take the job seriously.
    Your fear of looking stupid is holding you back.

Bro Mountainbiker
    Ron paul!
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

Afric Pepperbird
    "I helped a fuzzy dude cut a piece of fruit"

"If Madonna had a wooden statue, she'd just gobble that sardine"

High Desert MTBer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I say we kill all of them, and the next class we seat, will maybe take the job seriously.
    Heh heh! That's the second thing I have read of yours this morning that I actually agree with! I do think banishment would be enough tho... Happy Christmas!
    Last edited by rockerc; 12-25-2011 at 05:24 AM.
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean salach View Post
    Because people think phrases like 'let alone' are actually 'little own'.... Obama was a practicing attorney and college professor from 1992 to 2004. Bill Gates had one year in the workforce before starting Microsoft. I didn't vote for Obama, and wont in next year's election. I just find it really amusing when idiots wonder aloud why people are so stupid.
    He was not an actual professor but rather a "lecturer" he never actually worked as an Atty anyplace, he was a community organizer before He was recruited by the left wing nutbags and placed into power, hmm wonder where that has happened before?
    Not that his work history should have any real relevance (or lack of, I do like how it seems to get better and better lol) what should of had relevance to anyone was his actual political Ideology, his desire go completley bankrupt the nation (he has nearly succeeded) by first shutting down our power should have been a red flag OBAMA WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Biden: No Coal !!! - YouTube the first ten seconds is all that is relevant.

As for the video's ,I tried to watch but htey were so absolutely idiotic I was unable to make it past a few seconds, much like watching jersy shore, Im sure the same mentality people watch them as well.

mtbr member
    Oh boy here we go!

Name:  obamasheep.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  23.2 KBPeople who voted for the Messiah are about as uneducated about their candidate as absolutely possible. His past has been been beaten to death and speaks for itself but moving forward we have more of the same on a far worse level. We have a president who has taken more vacations than any other president in history (actual vacations bush would spend time on his ranch making teleconferences) guess who is unavailable while he flies around shaking dictators hands? Name:  obamasheep.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  23.2 KB

He has placed us further in debt than any other president in history, renewed the Patriot act, not only did he ignore Gitmo any American citizen accused of terrorism does not have the right to a trial and may be held indefinitely. He took more "oil money" on the campaign than mccain. Has more people working under him from Goldman Saches than the previous corrupt administration, Hell the CEO for GEO is on his payroll, or vice versa. His Campaign accepted Illegal donations, Its hard to Imagine anyone a bigger crook in office, IM sure someone can top it, but he is at the top of the list.

As for anyone else, I think not, Newt was one of the biggest pork barrel spenders of all time, bachman has a wonderful heart but the Media absolutely hates any woman running for president and destroyed any chance she had. Perry is another Christian fundamentalist wack job. Ron Paul is alright but a bit on the loony side as well, out of all the candidates he understands the constitution better than any of them however.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OT: Newt Gingrich or Michelle Bachmann-obamaking.jpg  

Afric Pepperbird
    How did this seemingly harmless, funny thread get turned into a wingnut political football?

mtbr member
    It was from the start, that is why those video's were created.

is buachail foighneach me
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurr View Post
    He was not an actual professor but rather a "lecturer" he never actually worked as an Atty anyplace, he was a community organizer before He was recruited by the left wing nutbags and placed into power, hmm wonder where that has happened before?
    Not that his work history should have any real relevance (or lack of, I do like how it seems to get better and better lol) what should of had relevance to anyone was his actual political Ideology, his desire go completley bankrupt the nation (he has nearly succeeded) by first shutting down our power should have been a red flag OBAMA WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Biden: No Coal !!! - YouTube the first ten seconds is all that is relevant.

As for the video's ,I tried to watch but htey were so absolutely idiotic I was unable to make it past a few seconds, much like watching jersy shore, Im sure the same mentality people watch them as well.

Yes, he did actually work as an attorney. He was a lecturer and was then promoted to senior lecturor. Lecturors do actually teach in college settings. He also, seperately from those two positions, worked as a community organizer for a Christian non profit, and as Director of a large part of that group increased their budget significantly and had a major positive impact on the group.

Early life and career of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The people who like watching those videos are people who like being entertained.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean salach View Post
    Yes, he did actually work as an attorney. He was a lecturer and was then promoted to senior lecturor. Lecturors do actually teach in college settings. He also, seperately from those two positions, worked as a community organizer for a Christian non profit, and as Director of a large part of that group increased their budget significantly and had a major positive impact on the group.

Early life and career of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The people who like watching those videos are people who like being entertained.
    Yes initially he was only a TA when campaigning suddenly his career gets better and better as he gains political power and wealth, Cannot Imagine why He is a very poor speaker for someone who made a living doing such, and for someone who was a practicing atty he does not do well without a script, again, something not normal with a supposed history such as his...... Regardless his actions speak for themselves, Happy Solstice Comrad

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast