Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ~Disc~Golf~
    your're right! Pliney might just do the trick!

*I summon the Younger AND the Elder to aid us in our time of need*
    Honestly... ahh I give up

Beer is my spirit animal
    You weren't kidding about living in the bin! I am honestly amazed that the banter stayed reasonable and pleasant, but we all know it's just a matter of time. It's amazing how inconsequential all the crazy political ******** going on around us becomes when we're out there riding. I think the whole country would do well to experience that feeling of real freedom more often.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions.
    ― Robert Anton Wilson

Beer Me!
    Anyone else in the "oh were just f*cked" camp like me? Whenever i start learning about even the most "straight forward" social/political issue, the deeper i get and the more i learn the more i become completely dumbfounded, lost and frustrated. Thus i have turned into more of a political/social issue Nomad who feels complete disconnected and ostracized from every social issue and political party. Furthermore, the backstabbing clusterf*ck of hotheaded people who not only care to the point of being crazy, but require that I care as well, results in me caring even less, just so that i do not inadvertently become associated with some sort of d*shbaggary.

My point, I would rather just ride the wave, than battle the ocean, when it comes to politics.

Ride More, Whine Less
    I'd like to throw the reset switch on a lot of the career politicians. In any "real world", if you can't balance your budget or make appropriate concessions for the greater good, you get relieved of your duty. Politics shouldn't be a job either.

I'm afraid gone are the days of "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country".

Quote Originally Posted by Guerdonian View Post
    Anyone else in the "oh were just f*cked" camp like me? Whenever i start learning about even the most "straight forward" social/political issue, the deeper i get and the more i learn the more i become completely dumbfounded, lost and frustrated. Thus i have turned into more of a political/social issue Nomad who feels complete disconnected and ostracized from every social issue and political party. Furthermore, the backstabbing clusterf*ck of hotheaded people who not only care to the point of being crazy, but require that I care as well, results in me caring even less, just so that i do not inadvertently become associated with some sort of d*shbaggary.

My point, I would rather just ride the wave, than battle the ocean, when it comes to politics.
    I'm in that boat. I did(and still would; long story, elaboration after work, maybe)at one point try to make things in my area better but the group effort to do good was thwarted by our local government while they Simultaneously complained there were no programs in the city exactly like what we were doing. Judge Nepolitano comes the closest to how I feel as a member of society and I'm glad he did what he did.

In related news: anyone see the Colbert Report last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2