the catalan connection

Open a Poser forum, please!!!

Poser forum now!
    "Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordly evidence of the fact." George Elliot

the catalan connection
    There are what, 6 open" poser" threads open? why not just put them all in one forum so we don´t have to scroll through anymore?

BTW,The guy that neg rep me is an irony master....congratulations
    "Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordly evidence of the fact." George Elliot

mtbr member
    I assume that "the guy" means he's a nameless internet coward that doesn't have balls to sign his name to his neg. rep.? I have a few of those in my collection too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycle151 View Post
    Friggin' coward. Give me a red chiclet instead of debating like a man. You don't deserve your green blocks.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    How about a "moratorium" on poser threads - not unlike the recent 29er vs. 26er moratorium in the 29er forum.

These poser threads, and the threads making fun of them, are annoying and starting to clog up the forum

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    How about a "moratorium" on poser threads - not unlike the recent 29er vs. 26er moratorium in the 29er forum.

These poser threads, and the threads making fun of them, are annoying and starting to clog up the forum

/\ This, these threads are weak and tiresome.

mtbr member
    Agree... Lets stop these type of threads. Sheesh.... just get out and ride already

mtbr member
    There doesnt need to be a new forum created. There is already a forum created for this junk, its called OFF CAMBER .

A Moderator just needs to start moving the threads out of this forum and into the appropriate one.

I ride brikes, dingus'
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post

Agreed!!
    You're not lost if you don't care where you are--- Tom Massie

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMike View Post
    There doesnt need to be a new forum created. There is already a forum created for this junk, its called OFF CAMBER .

A Moderator just needs to start moving the threads out of this forum and into the appropriate one.
    I've already made a complaint to the admin but I guess it's fallen on deaf ears. I know it's as easy as skipping over the general and off camber sections, but really, there are ok threads in these sections from time to time so it would be a shame to miss out on those because of having to avoid all the other trash.
    Friggin' coward. Give me a red chiclet instead of debating like a man. You don't deserve your green blocks.

mtbr member
    This would mean I would get my own forum?!?!
    YES!
    Your fear of looking stupid is holding you back.

AZ
    banned
    Please let this and other "poser" threads die. Expect much negative rep. if you post this crap in Off Camber.

Retired User

Please, NO!!!! Bi-pass Off Camber and go straight to the Bin.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

I didn't know OFF CAMBER existed. I'll check it out. Maybe others are in the same boat.

I hang out on several different forums: gun, airplane, engineering and climbing / backpacking / mountaineering. On every one with a GD, it is the place for anything goes: car repair, dating advice, you name it as long as you don't attack anybody or go over line with nude pics / language.

I don’t see a sticky stating - This is for “Mt. Bike” General Discussion Only. So how does someone know what is appropriate or not?

ETA - Hey - it looks like you got your wish.......

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Please let this and other "poser" threads die. Expect much negative rep. if you post this crap in Off Camber.
    Already got some from this thread...more faceless cowardly anonymous neg rep...haha...I don't care, it's pretty funny, sad and pathetic actually.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    How in the hell did all of these poser threads get in
    OC. This sucks and needs to end, like now.

Best, John

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    /\ This, these threads are weak and tiresome.

My solution is a 3 hour road ride
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.