Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Aug 2010

My apologies to Kubo and crew

My sincerest apology goes out to Kubo and his crew members. Apparently my interweb harassing has gone too far and you've made the claim that my IP address has been "backtraced". Funny, because it's both impossible for you to do that AND I have yet to even post from the location in which you assumed my IP was coming from but anywho the best part is that you went as far as to call said location and complain about a non-employee and his/her posting on the world wide web. Seriously dude, HTFU.
    Last edited by Skidhucker; 01-20-2011 at 08:54 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidhucker
    My sincerest apology goes out to Kubo and his crew members. Apparently my interweb harassing has gone to far and you've made the claim that my IP address has been "backtraced". Funny, because it's both impossible for you to do that AND I have yet to even post from the location in which you assumed my IP was coming from but anywho the best part is that you went as far as to call said location and complain about a non-employee and his/her posting on the world wide web. Seriously dude, HTFU.
    I think you mean "too" far.

Just my .03.
    Rarely adds anything productive to threads

"No Clue Crew"
    The internet scares me.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    My bad Skinny, corrections have been made.

mtbr member
    What are you talking about?

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kubo
    What are you talking about?
    You and Roy calling an employee at said location to cry about my posts on MTBR.

mtbr member
    You and Roy calling an employee at said location to cry about my posts on MTBR.
    Mikee, You're serious letting the internet get to you. Yeah I think its pretty funny how you can talk trash on here, yet, when I see you in person you don't say a word... ? But I assure you that I did not call anyone and "taddle" on you... I would own up to it if I did.
    To me you are just a child trying to get off on making fun of people on the internet, you are not worth my time. For some reason you have beef with me?...

Everyone sees these posts, maybe someone you pissed off along way did it. Afterall, everyone I talk to seems to be really annoyed by you.
    Last edited by kubo; 01-20-2011 at 10:04 AM.

I am Walt
    This has the makings of an epic thread...
    Ride more; post less...

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Mikee, You're serious letting the internet get to you. Yeah I think its pretty funny how you can talk trash on here, yet, when I see you in person you don't say a word... ? But I assure you that I did not call anyone and "taddle" on you... I would own up to it if I did.
    To me you are just a child trying to get off on making fun of people on the internet, you are not worth my time. For some reason you have beef with me?... Because I called the cops on your roomate for stealing some stuff at NRA? Thats the only reason I can think of.

Everyone sees these posts, maybe someone you pissed off along way did it. Afterall, everyone I talk to seems to be really annoyed by you.
    It's true, not a lot of people like me. I'm not a people pleaser. I have no beef with you, it's fun to mess with you tho because I get responses like this out of it. And it was Roy who called, but I kinda just clump all you guys into one person.

mtbr member
    To me you are just a child trying to get off on making fun of people on the internet, you are not worth my time. For some reason you have beef with me?...

Pussie fight.

Flaccid Member
    It's true, not a lot of people like me. I'm not a people pleaser. I have no beef with you, it's fun to mess with you tho because I get responses like this out of it. And it was Roy who called, but I kinda just clump all you guys into one person.
    Another troll that needs to be ignored. The dreaded Thread Locker is coming, and we're not talking about LocTite.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    This has the makings of an epic thread...

X2!!!

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy
    Another troll that needs to be ignored. The dreaded Thread Locker is coming, and we're not talking about LocTite.

never mind...... figured there is enough chaotic fun on here no sense adding just yet!
    Last edited by doodooboi; 01-20-2011 at 10:42 AM.

Alive and Lurkin'
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy
    Takes one to know one
    Pumpin & Pimpin

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    You would know all about troller's and thread lockers....
    X2.
    I think I'm not as good as I thought.

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmelin
    X2.

aww shucks got me before I got a chance to change it. But as you can see on my post count I don't really seem like a lurker now. And I get thread locked on the "locker-ee"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    aww shucks got me before I got a chance to change it. But as you can see on my post count I don't really seem like a lurker now. And I get thread locked on the "locker-ee"
    I will change it if you pay me $7.
    I think I'm not as good as I thought.

My other ride is your mom
    This is AWESOME!!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    it is the last time u speak about me mikee. i dont even post on this kiddy site and u talk **** if it happens again u will not be ok so keeep my name out of your *** blogs. I AM NOT ****IN JOKING.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by roysan252
    it is the last time u speak about me mikee. i dont even post on this kiddy site and u talk **** if it happens again u will not be ok so keeep my name out of your *** blogs. I AM NOT ****IN JOKING.
    I will not be ok?

"No Clue Crew"
    I will not be ok?

He is NOT ****IN JOKING

I can tell he doesn't post on this kiddy site because his internet communication skills are lacking.

******ed or Branded??
    Whoa there tiger!! Bit bothered by a 21 yr old, and a kiddie site huh?

mtbr member
    i dont even post on this kiddy site
    Whoooo, now hold on there slick. Whatever issues you and this Skid fellow have, that's between you and him. But don't start belittling us.

By the way, we prefer "immature interwebz user posting place."

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Whoooo, now hold on there slick. Whatever issues you and this Skid fellow have, that's between you and him. But don't start belittling us.

By the way, we prefer "immature interwebz user posting place."
    X2... My wife called it a "kiddie site" three months ago and we haven't talked since!

"No Clue Crew"
    My girl called it a Kiddy site and she has not been ok ever since.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast