Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 438
  1. #101
    meow meow
    Reputation: b-kul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott O View Post
    The kid was drunk too.
    perhaps a healthy dose of bath salts too.

  2. #102
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
    Thread hijack. How did you start your kid out? I have my 2 year old on a scoot bike which he is pretty good on but he is starting to ask for a new bike. I think he wants pedals. I don't want to get him one with training wheels because I think that would be a step backwards.
    My dad actually did it really well with me. He put training wheels on my bike when i was little but made them too short. They still worked and stopped me from falling over but had like 2-3 in clearance when the bike was upright. They made this rattling noise when they were in use. He just told me not to make the rattling noise. I actually had no idea i was only on 2 wheels. by the time it came to take them off i had not been using them for weeks. Or at least that's what he tells me. I do remember some game about not making noise on my bike when i was little.

  3. #103
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker. View Post
    every time the story is told, the holes in it keep getting bigger and more abundant...

    i'm still confused. you went down the trail once and then went back to the top to go down again to look for her?
    or,
    you were originally going up and went back down to look for her?

    (edit: nevermind, i don't care anyway)
    i was at the end of the trail, where there's a wide path. kind of the main section where small technical trails splinter off at various places. on the single track, there was a fork where one part was technical and one part led straight to that path. either way would have taken her back to that main path. i thought she was there. but i went down the technical backwards until i came to a hairpin, and didn't see her on there, so i went up that to go the correct direction, and down to the bottom where i encountered the kid, so that i could ride back up behind her in case she had gone down further to meet us at another wide path that is also kind of a main path. i just wanted to broaden my scope of looking for her to save time because the sun had already gone down, instead of risking going backwards and not finding her and having to continue backwards. i knew that the other main part that she could have ended up at was familiar to her so i thought she might have gone back down to end up there so that she could at least get out.

  4. #104
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    170
    Funny? not at all.

  5. #105
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993

  6. #106
    trail addict
    Reputation: Uncle Six Pack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,865
    Man, part of me is like, just let the poor thread die.

    And the other part of me is like, wow this is really epic, clearly an early frontrunner for best thread of 2012.

    Has anyone been called a nazi yet?
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

  7. #107
    meow meow
    Reputation: b-kul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    a looming question is why were no cell phones involved? this is 2012 after all.

  8. #108
    J:
    J: is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,228
    You didn't help little man up and tell how awesome is bike was

  9. #109
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Six Pack View Post
    Man, part of me is like, just let the poor thread die.

    And the other part of me is like, wow this is really epic, clearly an early frontrunner for best thread of 2012.

    Has anyone been called a nazi yet?
    Interestingly enough, the grammar/spelling nazis have left this one alone so far. So far.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

  10. #110
    "2 Wycked"
    Reputation: crazy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    986
    I can throw a football a quarter mile.
    Ahhhh...Ahhhh....it's the hammy, it's the hammy!!

  11. #111
    2006 Yeti AS-X
    Reputation: Lawson Raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,916
    Downfall meme: "Hitler reacts to a mountain biker jumping over his kid".... Someone may pick this up...there's only 5,800 of these meme's on youtube.
    I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.

  12. #112
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by danhasdrums View Post
    This is why I use high volume tires. I roll over kids without even feeling a bump.
    Awful but totally awesome

  13. #113
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sickmak90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    788
    I call BS on this story, but if someone hit my son **** would hit the fan. Regardless of fault I'd probably be ready to fight.

  14. #114
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Lol is your reaction to playing Russian Roulette with a kid's life? Seriously? If it would have been my son you would be spending the rest of your days drinking your meals out of a straw. And that's a fact.

  15. #115
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,888
    Quote Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
    i was at the end of the trail blah blah blah blah blah... blah blah blah ....Hey is that a Bald Eagle? ....blah blah blah blah ....blah blah blah blah blah....at least get out.
    Fixed
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  16. #116
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeNudem View Post
    Lol is your reaction to playing Russian Roulette with a kid's life? Seriously? If it would have been my son you would be spending the rest of your days drinking your meals out of a straw. And that's a fact.
    i was, or the father was for leaving the kid behind him, laying down on a turn? seriously.. you'd leave your kid laying like that on a downhill ss turn, more than 20' away from you for an extended period of time? i mean, yeah. that's a great dad. and i'm the a-hole? i'm not going to pretend i did anything wrong.. i'm glad it all turned out ok, but if you're going to take your kid out on a trail like that and just look at him when he falls, please drag him away from the turn if you really want him to lay there indefinitely.

  17. #117
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 2wheelsnotfour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,852
    You had your girl friend, arguably a slower less experienced rider behind you. You didn't even wait for her at the different trail intersections. After all this feed back you're still blameless in your mind? Unfortunately its riders like you who get riders like us banned from trails and get trails closed to the rest of us. That's the simple reality of the situation. If you really are 30 years old...man your attitude and judgement needs some real work.

  18. #118
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
    you'd leave your kid laying like that on a downhill ss turn, more than 20' away from you for an extended period of time?
    Since you seem to know how long the kid was laying there, please share it with us.

    Was he laying there long enough for you to come barreling around the corner and jump over him? Um, how long did that take?

  19. #119
    mtbr member
    Reputation: skullcap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    923
    That may or may not be true but it has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on your behavior and is therefore completely irrelevant.

    What you did was wrong and your attitude toward the entire incident is completely assinine. Until you get that there's really nothing to be gained from discussing any of the rest of this.
    I'm enjoying my childhood way too much to ever give it up.

  20. #120
    Suckin wind like a boss
    Reputation: big terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
    as for it being an easy trail, or me going too fast... its not easy, and i was going fast. everybody who's bashing me, you ride slow? how slow? 7mph? 4mph? all the time, you ride your brakes downhill? why do you even have a mountain bike at that point, you might as well get a hybrid if you're going to ride that slow.
    ^this right here, gets you



    some of this. moron.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

  21. #121
    U sayin' Bolt ?
    Reputation: knutso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,019
    Be careful on the trails.
    You could have hurt the kid.
    You could have hurt yourself.
    The kid's Dad could/should have hurt you.
    You unattended GF could have gotten hurt by a renegade rider like you, or romanced by a sensitive rider like me

    Good thread, thanks especially to CHUM and others posting about how to teach the kids to ride. Looking forward to doing that !

  22. #122
    "2 Wycked"
    Reputation: crazy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by knutso View Post
    or romanced by a sensitive rider like me
    Hahaha,
    Ahhhh...Ahhhh....it's the hammy, it's the hammy!!

  23. #123
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CrowSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by JMP0323 View Post
    If that was one of my children it would have gotten ugly. Its all fun and games until you have seriously injured a child. Poor judgement indeed.


    All of you trail side tufguy/poppa bear types making threats of physical violence need to simmer down.

    Remember the old saying.... two wrongs do not make a right.

    TufGuy food for thought:

    I witnessed a situation similar to this play out in a very ugly way:

    It happened at Hollister Hills SVRA (I am sure you CA moto-x know the place). For those unfamiliar, Hollister Hills is a network of trails maintined specifically for off road use. Riders of all skill levels share these trails and problems arise... like this one.

    I was sitting at my truck and watched this whole thing go down right next to where I was parked.

    Rider A comes back to his truck, parks his bike, and chills with some cool H2O. Poppa Bear/Tuff Guy comes flying up the road (way above speed limits) with a kid in tow and rides straight into rider A's area and proceeds to start yelling/cussing at rider A claiming that rider A nearly killed his son on a trail. Rider A said sorry and suggested that perhaps the son would be better off in a beginner area until he got faster.

    Poppa Bear hears this and goes off on the guy. Saying that he will show rider A who is a "real man". Poppa Bear rips his helmet off and pushes rider A.... rider A throws a 1-2 combo and drops poppa bear right there... KTFO.

    So now poppa bear is out cold on the ground, his kid is freaked out and crying, and rider A is pissed. Luckily for poppa bear, rider A left him alone after dropping him and a nice lady came over and took the scared kid away. I threw cold water on poppa bear... he came to... asked what happened and rode off (leaving his kid). After that rangers were called and things were settled. Poppa Bear was removed from the park. Rider A enjoyed the rest of his day.

    Oh yeah... Poppa Bear was a big dude... 6 foot plus and rider A was not so big, probably 6 inches shorter and way thinner.


    I am not defending the OP in anyway, just trying to send a word of caution to all of you trail side tough guys that there is always someone tougher than you on the trail.

    -CrowSD

  24. #124
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JMP0323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158
    COOL STORY BRO

    You mention threats of physical violence, and quote me. Funny, I never mentioned physically harming anyone.

    Again, COOL STORY BRO




    Quote Originally Posted by CrowSD View Post


    All of you trail side tufguy/poppa bear types making threats of physical violence need to simmer down.

    Remember the old saying.... two wrongs do not make a right.

    TufGuy food for thought:

    I witnessed a situation similar to this play out in a very ugly way:

    It happened at Hollister Hills SVRA (I am sure you CA moto-x know the place). For those unfamiliar, Hollister Hills is a network of trails maintined specifically for off road use. Riders of all skill levels share these trails and problems arise... like this one.

    I was sitting at my truck and watched this whole thing go down right next to where I was parked.

    Rider A comes back to his truck, parks his bike, and chills with some cool H2O. Poppa Bear/Tuff Guy comes flying up the road (way above speed limits) with a kid in tow and rides straight into rider A's area and proceeds to start yelling/cussing at rider A claiming that rider A nearly killed his son on a trail. Rider A said sorry and suggested that perhaps the son would be better off in a beginner area until he got faster.

    Poppa Bear hears this and goes off on the guy. Saying that he will show rider A who is a "real man". Poppa Bear rips his helmet off and pushes rider A.... rider A throws a 1-2 combo and drops poppa bear right there... KTFO.

    So now poppa bear is out cold on the ground, his kid is freaked out and crying, and rider A is pissed. Luckily for poppa bear, rider A left him alone after dropping him and a nice lady came over and took the scared kid away. I threw cold water on poppa bear... he came to... asked what happened and rode off (leaving his kid). After that rangers were called and things were settled. Poppa Bear was removed from the park. Rider A enjoyed the rest of his day.

    Oh yeah... Poppa Bear was a big dude... 6 foot plus and rider A was not so big, probably 6 inches shorter and way thinner.


    I am not defending the OP in anyway, just trying to send a word of caution to all of you trail side tough guys that there is always someone tougher than you on the trail.

    -CrowSD

  25. #125
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21
    Can we get a popcorn machine in here?

  26. #126
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CrowSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by JMP0323 View Post
    COOL STORY BRO

    You mention threats of physical violence, and quote me. Funny, I never mentioned physically harming anyone.

    Again, COOL STORY BRO
    You can chose to believe my story or not.... YOUR CHOICE BRO

    If what you said did not imply physical violence then please tell me what you were hinting at when you said "things would have gotten ugly" ? A break dance fight????

    You are right, you are not the only person in this thread saying similar things... alas, I chose to quote you. So what.

  27. #127
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JMP0323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158
    I do consider yelling, or getting into a very heated argument with someone in front of a child "ugly". To a child that can be very traumatic in itself.

    Although a break dance fight might be something worth watching.





    Quote Originally Posted by CrowSD View Post
    You can chose to believe my story or not.... YOUR CHOICE BRO

    If what you said did not imply physical violence then please tell me what you were hinting at when you said "things would have gotten ugly" ? A break dance fight????

    You are right, you are not the only person in this thread saying similar things... alas, I chose to quote you. So what.

  28. #128
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,762
    skid into the kid and break his ribs, run myself into a tree and turn my bike into a flying piece of metal aimed straight at the kid, with myself as well, jump him. seriously? you people would have me do something else? is there a 4th option in that split second that i didn't consider?

    oh, yeah.. i could have been going slower. so that's the answer? i go back in time at that split second now that i know the kid is there, and go slower. how much slower though. again, should i ride my brakes downhill on a one way single? how slow do you go on familiar trails?

    should a father leave his kid in a turn, on said downhill single, and stand over 20' away in front of him? someone said here at some point that my gf was slower than us so she should be in the front. that's the general rule? but it doesn't apply to kids i suppose? leaving them laying around all over the place is appropriate. i say that he was making no attempt to pick the kid up because he was still on his bike while the kid was obviously down. for him to get in my face, **** that. i'm not going to start a physical fight with somebody in the middle of the woods in front of their children when i could just as easily leave the situation, but i do carry a knife with me. you never know what kind of fight you're going to start, or with who... on the internet its really easy to make blind assumptions on how you would respond to something, but if this happened again with one of you nice folk, and one of you wanted to show me how you felt with your fists, there's a very good chance that you could end up just as hurt, if not worse than what you think you could do to me from over there at your computer. one thing i know about fights is that generally, unless you're bruce lee or some ****, both of you are going to end up on the ground, and pretty hurt when its over. but if its going to just be idle threats, and people assuming, well... that's just a bunch of ignorance. which i guess is what the internet has turned into. which is cool, its to be expected, that is the general public, but it's also kind of sad.

  29. #129
    "2 Wycked"
    Reputation: crazy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by JMP0323 View Post
    Although a break dance fight might be something worth watching.
    Like this?

    Ahhhh...Ahhhh....it's the hammy, it's the hammy!!

  30. #130
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JMP0323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158
    ^ exactly, blue steel and all, even better.

  31. #131
    RTM
    RTM is offline
    #1 Latex Salesman
    Reputation: RTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,820
    Westcoasthucker is right. Nothing about this makes any sense. But who cares, I'm here for the jokes. Freakin hilarious.

    - Rob

  32. #132
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,557
    lulz


    I love this place.

  33. #133
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CrowSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by JMP0323 View Post
    I do consider yelling, or getting into a very heated argument with someone in front of a child "ugly". To a child that can be very traumatic in itself.

    Although a break dance fight might be something worth watching.
    I am somewhat skeptical that "yelling, or getting into a very heated argument" is what you were really hinting at. That being said.... it doesn't really matter to me either way. You seem to be a decent enough person, so I will chose to believe you when you say that is what you meant. Too bad you do not extend the benefit of doubt to me and my "COOL STORY".

    I just wanted to share a story that I felt MAY provide perspective to some posters in this thread.

    -CrowSD

  34. #134
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 2wheelsnotfour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,852
    You ain't getting it and you won't get it. For the benefit of any other would be Evil Knievel's following along, the fourth option is to slow down in areas where you cannot see far enough ahead of you such that a surprise could be very dangerous. The right thing to do would be to learn from this situation and implement option four in the future.

  35. #135
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JMP0323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158
    Take no offense to my "COOL STORY BRO". I tell my wife the same thing.
    I really need to unsubscribe from this thread. Its blowing up my inbox.



    Quote Originally Posted by CrowSD View Post
    I am somewhat skeptical that "yelling, or getting into a very heated argument" is what you were really hinting at. That being said.... it doesn't really matter to me either way. You seem to be a decent enough person, so I will chose to believe you when you say that is what you meant. Too bad you do not extend the benefit of doubt to me and my "COOL STORY".

    I just wanted to share a story that I felt MAY provide perspective to some posters in this thread.

    -CrowSD

  36. #136
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CrowSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    I took no offense to the "cool story bro" part.... it was the caps and quotes that really ground my gears....

    -CrowSD

    All joking/sarcasm aside.... I took no offense to what you said.

  37. #137
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    356
    could anyone pls tell me how to unsubscribe from this thread?

  38. #138
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JMP0323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    158
    I unsubscribe from the e-mails I get, and I am about to do it right now.



    Quote Originally Posted by weekendthrasher View Post
    could anyone pls tell me how to unsubscribe from this thread?

  39. #139
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,762
    go to your account, upper left hand corner... go to subscribed threads, click unsubscribe.

  40. #140
    meow meow
    Reputation: b-kul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    op consider for a second that was a moma bear with her cubs instead of a kid. you would have been screwed. get it now?

  41. #141
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CrowSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    Ouch.... one day of posting and some one gave me a lil red square.

    Me thinks one of the poppa bears did not like my story.

    How does one give lil red squares to people?

    -CrowSD
    Last edited by CrowSD; 07-19-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: added a question

  42. #142
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,762
    not really.. i don't think we have bears in long island. a few deer, foxes, moles, voles, a ton of rabbits... never seen a bear. there's no real animal threat here, just people. lol i even googled it.. cha cha agrees

    Are there bears on long island, new york? | ChaCha

  43. #143
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
    skid into the kid and break his ribs, run myself into a tree and turn my bike into a flying piece of metal aimed straight at the kid, with myself as well, jump him. seriously? you people would have me do something else? is there a 4th option in that split second that i didn't consider?
    Come on, man. You have to know that it's not just the fact that you were going fast that set everyone off. I'm usually pretty conservative about blind corners, but I can definitely see myself getting into a situation like that where I can't stop. I can also see myself coming away from it thinking, "Holy crap, I almost hurt a 5-yr-old pretty bad" regardless of who was right or wrong.

    I can't imagine my thoughts starting with "lol" and ending with "haha anyways i thought it was kinda cool cause i totally thought i was gonna run the little bastard over."

  44. #144
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowSD View Post
    Ouch.... one day of posting and some one gave me a lil red square.

    Me thinks one of the poppa bears did not like my story.

    How does one give lil red squares to people?

    -CrowSD
    lol... on the left hand side under the user name. there's different icons for how you feel. apparently they felt red about me the other day. its pretty funny though because its anonymous and people use it to send threats/insults. its like a dislike button on facebook. but they never sign their names, its so internet its retro-internet.

    i think i'm allowed to laugh at the situation since i didn't do anything wrong, and nobody got hurt, and the only person acting like a fool was the father. if everybody is just mad at my attitude, so be it. like i said, i was drunk when i posted that, but i honestly don't feel any different than i did when i wrote it, but i probably would have used better grammar while typing had i been sober.

  45. #145
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowSD View Post
    Ouch... How does one give lil red squares to people?
    Lower left hand corner of post, click on the thumbs up, decide whether you approve (green) or disapprove (red),.
    Fill in the comment field, and then the big decision.. To sign your name, or to remain anonymous.
    People appreciate green chicklets, and will likely retaliate if given an undeserved red.
    Far better to debate & disagree on the forum thread than to leave unsigned (-) rep, and be be another ball-less sac of shiite.
    Note: One must have some rep power, if not, it'll appear as grey.
    (gif examples courtesy of Hutch & Marpilli)
    Green:



    Red:

  46. #146
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CrowSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
    lol... on the left hand side under the user name. there's different icons for how you feel. apparently they felt red about me the other day. its pretty funny though because its anonymous and people use it to send threats/insults. its like a dislike button on facebook. but they never sign their names, its so internet its retro-internet.

    i think i'm allowed to laugh at the situation since i didn't do anything wrong, and nobody got hurt, and the only person acting like a fool was the father. if everybody is just mad at my attitude, so be it. like i said, i was drunk when i posted that, but i honestly don't feel any different than i did when i wrote it, but i probably would have used better grammar while typing had i been sober.
    Gracias.

    One green square for your patient response to the forum new guy.

    And red squares for.... well we shall see.

    -CrowSD

  47. #147
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CrowSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    Far better to debate & disagree on the forum thread than to leave unsigned (-) rep, and be be another ball-less sac of shiite. ]
    Agreed.

    If I red dot someone I will sign it.

    So who is the "ball-less sac of shiite" that dinged me without signing??

  48. #148
    meow meow
    Reputation: b-kul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    Quote Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
    not really.. i don't think we have bears in long island. a few deer, foxes, moles, voles, a ton of rabbits... never seen a bear. there's no real animal threat here, just people. lol i even googled it.. cha cha agrees

    Are there bears on long island, new york? | ChaCha

    (facepalm)

  49. #149
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowSD View Post
    Ouch.... one day of posting and some one gave me a lil red square.

    Me thinks one of the poppa bears did not like my story.

    How does one give lil red squares to people?

    -CrowSD


    You earn them, they are not to be given.

  50. #150
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,557
    Hey, AZ? Where's Nunya at?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •