Forgive me in advance for not using the search feature, but knowing how gracious 29er people can be…given their utter and unambiguous lack of any ego whatsoever, I am sure you won’t mind.
I have been away for a while and just want to get reacquainted with things so that I don’t ask silly questions that have been asked and/or answered by some of the MTBR Elders already.
I know that things change all the time / nothing remains the same around here so I am going to make some assumptions (see below) and would appreciate validation accordingly so that I may proceed to include my humble opinion in other posts while not looking terribly silly.
- I assume that aquaholic is no longer blatantly insecure and as such, no longer requires attention and validation of his every huck from his MTBR colleagues. I look forward to hearing about his growth as I had honestly become worried about the onset of senility.
- I assume that LyNx now actually works for Ninerbikes. I am happy for him. I think his online tirades of old served as a good online “interview” from which Ninerbikes saw boundless potential. Congrats LyNx.
- I assume that Mikesee’s wheelbuilds are no longer thought to cure cancer. I will admit that I was inspired by the many mindless sheep who used to praise his wheels as doing just that…so I will be sad to hear that such a cure was only an exaggeration by the aforementioned retarded sheep. Pity…
- As unlikely as this is to even imagine, and definite apologies in advance for even suggesting such an atrocity could even exist, but I have to assume that JNC was actually found to be incorrect on something. Though perhaps not, as he is the prototype tester of all things MTB so why shouldn’t he know everything? Regardless, even if found wrong, JNC, you are a genius like no other and if I dont believe that, I will just ask you.
- Speaking of JNC, I assume that Enel and JNC no longer have a passionate bromance. I would like to believe they do, but no such passion could be sustained…hopefully they are still together at least.
- Perhaps wishful thinking, but I assume that MTBR may finally have initiated background checks and/or set minimum IQ standards for Moderators. Don’t get me wrong, I know they do it for free and are incredible philanthropists accordingly, but it wouldn’t hurt to have moderators with some semblance of rational thinking and compassion as opposed to their previous role of being nothing more than a case study in Evolutionary Psychology.
- As much as I would like to believe it possible, I have no choice but to assume Flyer is still a complete idiot and has not changed. It should take me but all of 5 minutes of lurking to have this confirmed and I mention this because I really don’t want anybody replying to this request saying otherwise – a horrible waste of all of our time.
There are many other things that I will leave out and will simply have their hypotheses supported by spending 5 minutes back on the forum.
Thanks so much for all your help.
Results 1 to 19 of 19