Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig View Post
    so, in conclusion, wear clothing and a helmet and don't smoke marijuana if you plan to participate in K-ville.
    No, just wear a hemet (I'll probably still be in jeans-tee-shirt ----- and be baked)
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by 415m3 View Post
    Buddy, sober up and come back with a bike picture. You're embarassing yourself, and giving your fellow dopers a bad name.

And yes, I voted NO on Jeffgothro in 2012.
    Here is your bike picture, two of them...one is a 4000$ dollar titanium GT, the other is a 3000$ carbon (A limited 100 made team issue) Gary Fisher..and guess what, I bought it all with my disability money (not drug money) and I'm legally disabled.

What now?

Keysville Classic (requirement questions)-picture-001.jpg

Keysville Classic (requirement questions)-286388_152177408197636_100002161347529_307578_215632_o.jpg
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

Now... harder to kill.
    Hey, it's a start. Attaboy.
    "My Life is violent, but violence is life" - Ice T

WANTED: A 20" Yeti frameset

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by 415m3 View Post
    Hey, it's a start. Attaboy.
    Thanks, I acually bought the gary fisher for parts for my GT Psyclone build, both are XTR bikes, and well, the GF is nice, but I'm junking the frame, I just want the parts off it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3